1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Carlos,
    I don't have a lot of time here today but want to address your question and also the discussion about negative actions.
    First of all, the riots that are occurring in Minnesota (and now everywhere else) regarding the police officer from here, is literally right by where I work and not far from where I live. It has been absolute chaos here! (With this and covid 19, the stress level is extremely high.) This is an example of how one negative act can brew immense negativity. It is terrible on all levels. I feel sick to my stomach. Obviously things need to change!

Regarding your question, reincarnation is a choice from Mikey's perspective. It is rare to be forced to return according to Mikey. Spiritual guides are more advanced. It is not guidance from low vibration. Mikey tells me not every soul can be a guide. (I think you misunderstood the answer above.)
    Now, lets take the incident I've described above about what is happening where I live. Mikey tells me this act was a freewill choice and is not influenced by a spirit guide. Our guidance is of a higher vibration, but it is ultimately our choice as to what we do when we are here with our experiences. *Also all our journeys and experiences build on each other as to our overall spiritual progression according to Mikey.
    Hope this helps explain things! Take care out there!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
    I'll be back for the other questions when I can.

Kurt and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey tells me we learn best by experiencing it. For an earthly example, to truly understand what it is like to go through the loss of a child is to have experienced it. People may say they know how you feel, etc., but they have no true idea of the pain and agony unless they actually had to go through it. (This is an example I know, but it even varies depending on the individual situation). Or what it is truly like to have a significant disability, etc.. unless they have one. And so on. We come here for challenges as they progress us spiritually depending on how we handle things according to Mikey. As we know, it is tough here!

Karma has to do with balance on a soul level from Mikey's perspective. We do not come here with a plan to "kill" as Mikey tells me that is not a " God based plan" . But if we do intentionally kill another here by free-will choice, that can come around back at us at a later time in this dimension for learning "the other side of the coin" and feel that experience. (This can happen in a different life time here on earth.) Karma is often non-loving issues. Mikey tells me Karma can be the reason for some violent acts here. But he also tells me that karma is more than getting even. It is finding balance in your soul growth. (We are not forced to come back and reincarnate to experience it, but we do have a drive for this balance if we initiated this act in a previous time from Mikey's viewpoint).
    Karma is less of an issue with high loving souls. Karma can be over taken by love. It balances when the soul is all loving according to Mikey. Basically, the more loving we are, the less karma we have. :)
    Understand that soldiers in a war are standing up for what they feel is right. They are being directed. Someone who is defending themselves or another, and ends up killing an individual is different also. So, there can be many components from Mikey's
    viewpoint.
    Just a few examples of this for your questions.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie, baob and mac like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

great examples, guys, great explanations :)

4. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol,Ive to the stage where I now totally believe in the after life, but after all my research including over 100 books lve noticed there is definitely a consistenty in that there is a lot of stuff I've read about the very lower levels,and how horrible they sound,although I consider myself a good person ,I'm now worried what part of the afterlife i will end up in, what is mikeys view on this?David

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

I welcome anyone's view on this

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey in 'Flying High', page 122, 'CAN YOU TEACH PEOPLE TO DELIVER APPORTS?' you 'said':

"Those who are a little more advanced can learn to deliver apports to their loved ones. Remember that everything is energy! And apports are just energy-produced items brought to the earth dimension when we here in the afterlife change the item's vibration. It's a process similar to inter-dimensional travel. Altering the vibratory rate of an object can make it move into a different dimension. When something becomes compatible in its vibration to that of the earthly dimension, it can be seen and appear as solid. Again, altering the vibration of an object or an individual can cause it to move and appear in a different dimension."

Those not familiar with this subject may not know that our friends unseen sometimes send little tokens of their continued presence. The objects are moved from one place in our earth dimension to another, often inanimate things like feathers or coins. But can they can also be living things such as flowers and there have been accounts of flowers remaining fresh for much longer than they would normally do.

question: Mikey, would you please tell us more about the way energy is focused to apport an object? What objects have you apported?

baob likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

Purely my personal view, David, is that unless your life has been one mostly of negativity or non-loving behavior, then I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. :)

If you're an average guy who gets on with life in the best way he can and doesn't go out of his way to be unkind or hurtful then you'll find yourself - like most of us - in the so-called Summerland or 'Heaven', the place we've heard Mikey speak about many times.

It's probably pointless to tell you not to worry so why not read again the many conversations here where we've talked about what happens to us after we die and where we'll find ourselves? Books about the lower levels or so-called outer darkness may have an attraction for you but may not present a balanced picture. Pre-occupation with those levels may be down to confirmation bias - looking for stuff that confirms your personal ideas or fears.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

David (and anyone else) here's what Mikey has said about these so-called lower levels:

"The two lowest planes or levels of the afterlife are often referred to as the "outer darkness." Some may refer to this as hell. One important thing I want to point out is there is no eternal damnation. Hell in the sense of eternal damnation does not exist. There is not one individual Satan just as God is not one individual man. There are, however, negative and non-loving energies or entities.

Nasty dimensions of low vibration that are filled with negativity do exist but there is always loving guidance to assist these souls it they choose to improve themselves and increase their loving vibrations. We can always exercise our free will. These two lower planes or aspects are dark, dreary and with limited light and love. The souls there are in agony within themselves. Loving souls attempt to help them and guide them and some will accept the offered assistance while some are determined to stay in darkness.

The outer darkness is not a pleasant place to be, and I personally do not visit those dimensions often. I will go there only to assist someone who specifically requests my help. There are spiritual beings dedicated to this area that work very hard with the individuals who reside there, trying to get them to understand the importance of positive ways. Much effort is needed, but it still is a choice if the individual wants to improve. If they do, then there is much work to do, as improvement comes through experiences and choosing to act in a positive way. We need to demonstrate and live it through our actions, and work for spiritual growth.

Those on the very lowest levels have trouble even perceiving people who are at higher vibratory levels, which makes getting help to them even more difficult. Sometimes we might ask the newly dead to help out by visiting the lowest levels, since people who have just died can be perceived more easily by those in the outer darkness than we can. But that effect is short-lived, because the newly dead are still raising their spiritual vibratory rates, and they very soon rise to a vibratory level that the lowest-level beings cannot easily perceive."

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Recently I was watching a documentary about a musician well known both here in the UK but also in the US. Later in his career this individual struggled greatly with alcohol and drugs. After years in desperate straits he began to climb out of addiction as his new role as a father changed his outlook on life. But in a desperately sad incident his young son died although that led to another major change in his life. The names don't matter but if I say 'Layla' and 'Tears in Heaven' our old-fart members may recognise him. ;)

We've often discussed on ALF the notion of life-plans and how these might operate. We have heard how our personal guides try to keep us on the 'straight-and-narrow' in our lives, keep us working towards the goals we set for ourselves before we incarnated. We've heard how we make visits to the etheric world during sleep and meet up with guides and others. Even 'Doubting Thomas mac' eventually accepted this notion as kosher!

So Mikey my questions
    are as follows.

1. In the case of this musician is it likely to have been the case that his becoming a father late in life (and everything that followed from that and the prior chaos) was planned, intended and orchestrated to happen as his 'life-plan'? or:

2. Is it more likely his guide(s) and a sympathetic/empathetic spirit arranged to take on an incarnation destined to end early? (as did your own) A new set of circumstances bringing about opportunities unplanned earlier that would enable the musician to achieve his potential in life, something he'd earlier failed to find a way to do on his own?

3. Which of those two possibilities is the more likely?

kim and baob like this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

A week ago we saw on our TV and communication devices screens a police officer restraining a black man so forcefully for 8 minutes that the man died. The law has yet to decide what should happen to the perpetrator and the other officers indirectly involved. Much of the world saw the killing and the immediate ripples of anger quickly became a fast-moving global tsunami. Even here in the UK it has had an immediate effect as citizens have protested against the injustice they see generally - not just in the US - and some took certain actions to make their point. We have yet to see what difference it will make in the longer term but this brutal event might be a hugely important touch stone.

question 1. Mikey what have you seen/felt of these recent events?

a. It might be claimed that George Floyd's brutal killing was part of his life plan, decided upon before he incarnated and orchestrated to bring about certain changes.

b. It might be that the events were simply the natural law in action, the outcome of cause and effect but not pre-planned or orchestrated as any part of George Floyd's life plan.

c. It might be neither of the above BUT perhaps it was a 'late-change' planned and agreed by George Floyd in consultation with his spirit guides as a way to kick-start changes desperately overdue. Or for some other reason....

question 2. Mikey, will you tell us if any of the above suggestions hold water? If not, why not?

For some time now there have been predictions that this physical world is about to undergo profound spiritual shifts and there will be no shortage of claims that the year 2020 is the start of those changes with all that's happened in the first six months.

question 3. Mikey are we actually seeing a spiritual sea-change or are we seeing just a few short-lived ripples on a huge ocean of change that will need to come about before even the early effects of an eventual global spiritual shift will be evident?