1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Auras

Auras New Member

I’ve enjoyed reading over the comments on this thread over the past couple of days and I would like to ask a few questions.

Q1: Are there certain rules you must follow when you pass over?
    Q2: Do you keep your memories from your time on earth or do they just fade away?
    Q3: Do you have a choice whether you want to re-incarnate or not?

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me it's more guidance than rules like we think of here. We follow that guidance. It's a natural spiritual response from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Question 2: Our experiences through our relationships, etc. stays with us. The trivial things fade according to Mikey, but what is significant stays with us on our continued journey.
    Question 3: Yes, it is our choice according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. Auras

Auras New Member

Thank for the quick reply!

Q1: How does it look over there? Are the colours more vibrant?
    Q2: Apart from snowboarding, what else does Mikey love to do?
    Q3: Are there schools/teachers for those who have just passed?

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Question 1: The higher our vibration (more loving and spiritually advanced), the more glorious it is according to Mikey! The colors are very vibrant and beautiful ! He actually goes into detail about this in his book.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me he loves hanging out with loved ones, teaching, checking in here when we ask, enjoying music, visiting dimensions of the afterlife. "Flying around likes it nothing!" :)
    Question 3: Mikey tells me yes. Much loving guidance for us!

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  5. Auras

Auras New Member

Thanks, Carol and Mikey! After reading through all your posts it has kind of been like a “reality check” for me. Lately I haven’t been myself so being reminded to love and be kind has been a wake up call. Thank you.

I’d like to ask a few more questions then someone else can take over :p

Q1: How does a person love when Earth is in such a bad state? It’s full of negativity and it seems to be only getting worse.

Q2: Is re-incarnation the only way to develop our spirit to access the higher levels of the afterlife? Or are there other ways, if so could you name a few?

Chuckb66 likes this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Question 1: There are challenges here no doubt, especially with everything going on now. This is a tough school!
    Mikey tells me we need to focus on ourselves, being positive in our ways. There is a song by Michael Jackson called "The Man in the Mirror. " Listen to this if you get a chance. Mikey says change starts with us. We need to be positive the best we can. Again, we are human. But positive attracts positive, negative attracts and brews negativity. In the end, love wins according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me there are other ways besides just reincarnating here to progress spiritually. We can go to other dimensions for experiences which can progress us, we can do work with helping others in the afterlife that can progress ourselves. For example, Mikey tells me what he does here (with trying to help through our communication) actually progresses himself there, etc. Assisting with guidance here while being in the afterlife can progress us spiritually also.
    Auras,
    Thanks for joining us here by the way! :)

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  7. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Hello there,
    I have a question about the last post regarding being able to progress spiritually by going to different dimensions or being able to help others from spirit. Isn't it the case that if when we die, we have not progressed enough spiritually nor learned our lessons, we must come back here to do so? If when incarnate we made choices that would not allow us to progress spiritually, why would those souls be allowed to try to help others as guides? This sounds to me like just inviting low vibration advice. I would imagine that a spirit like Mikey's would be able to help others from where he is only because he actually did not need to reincarnate and only did so to be able to communicate with us more effectively.

8. Auras

Auras New Member

A question for you. Just because someone is on a low vibrational level, why should that mean they’re not capable of giving solid help / advice?

As Carole and Mikey stated, negativity attracts and brews negativity, so the way I see it is that someone could of had a good life but had a negative experience and ended up in the low vibrational levels.

9. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Well, I'm actually wondering that myself. From what I've read and heard, it seems that spirit reunites with the higher self once we transition. What I ask myself is why it is also said that they keep their personalities. For example, if they were avid smokers, they may lead you to smoke when you're desperately trying to quit. Not particularly out of malice, but just because that's what they did and they see nothing wrong with smoking. This may be completely erroneous information, but then why do we always need to protect ourselves from negative or lower vibration energy that comes from lower vibration beings?
    The point you mention about a negative experience changing you is a good one, but the negative experience is supposed to be a lesson. If we are truly holding a high vibration to begin with, that negative experience doesn't change that. If taken as the lesson that it is meant to be, and you grow from it, then your vibration raises even higher.
    I don' want to pretend I understand all this. I have a million questions myself at all times. I'm just trying to make sense of it the best I can. The only ones who can truly answer these questions are those who've transitioned while we're still here. This is only because we can't remember for ourselves

Auras likes this.
  10. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for answers. Question on karma.
    I would like to better understand what karma or spiritual balance is. If I understand correctly, then what we do to others, we must then do for ourselves in a future life. Why so? What will happen if the soul refuses to do this in terms of a future life? What will be the consequences? Is it possible to kill a person in this life, and pay only after 3 future lives?