1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Nirvana,
    Mikey has no comment on this.
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

great answers - thanks to both - I'm literally right now half way through listening to your last radio interview with Roberta. :) https://webtalkradio.net/Shows/SeekReality/sr033020.mp3

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Tim,
    Mikey tells me anything positive has love as the basis. So, just smiling and being kind to a stranger is positive. Opening the door for a person carrying things is positive. It is more than just giving. People can give things in a donation, but be very unpleasant otherwise in their actions with others.
    Mikey tells me kind actions is really very important. There is nothing wrong with donating as it is often very needed. But Mikey does say that keeping our general nature of trying to stay positive and kind in our daily actions with others is very important when it comes to being loving.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Thank you for the reply!

5. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Just want to say Thanks to Carol and Mikey for the all the time they spend here free of charge answering our questions! And hoping that all this pandemic situation ends and we could say Hello to Carol in person (in the flesh I hope) in a afterlife conference next year

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

The annual bash in Scottsdale, AZ, in late summer used to be a potential meeting place for members but I don't recall anyone talking about that conference for some time. I think it was still happening there, though, or rather it was until this pandemic.

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

Anyone interested in the above, please see:https://www.snu.org.uk/Handlers/Download.ashx?IDMF=74880822-6746-42c2-88f7-2776ba604782

page 56

Kurt and baob like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

I have no idea if this happens anymore. Roberta had gotten me in as a speaker . I don't even know who to contact on this. I actually really enjoyed speaking and doing a presentation. I remember meeting TruthSeeker there! Now that was really fun!
    Carol

Truth seeker, Mike_J_Collie and Kurt like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Regarding your snowboarding question, Mikey tells me it feels the same and is just as real, if not more real than here, in the afterlife where he does this activity with others. He also tells me it's incredibly skillful. (As you know, he says he's even better than Shaun White! ) :) And the mountains are much more spectacular! Injuries do not happen so Mikey says, "The sky is the limit in what you want to try! It is so much fun!" Mikey tells me he lowers his vibration a bit and goes to the Summerland levels for this activity. So vibration of others varies. Does his friends who he does this with look the same as him? Mikey tells me it can vary! We can appear however we want for the activity. But Mikey likes his "look" from when he was here on earth, so that is how he presents himself with his snowboard.
    Regarding your question about appearance and nature of entities, Mikey tells me again (for simplicity) it has to do more with soul group type. They may be from a different group, but we interact and enjoy their company. Just like us with our pets here, for example. They are from a different type of soul group than us. But we are all part of The Source / God/ Unity.
    I hope this answers your question. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and Kurt like this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys

Kurt likes this.