1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Is this a rhetorical question or one you are asking Mikey?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

general note for anyone following this thread

This long-running Q&A style thread was originally created for members to put their questions to Mikey. It now stands in its own forum.

Totally understandably member conversations develop here but to make navigation easier and quicker I move side conversations to a different forum - Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'

thank you for your understanding :)

3. RosanneP.

RosanneP. New Member

Where can you travel to? I read in I believe the book "Your eternal life" that if you die somewhere outside of your home country you may find yourself temporarily in the afterlife of the culture you died in. So as I understood it, if I am American but died in India I might find myself in the Indian afterlife. That made me wonder if we can travel to different earth cultures after death? Just like traveling in life to see different landscapes, buildings, people, animals etc?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey will answer in due course but I think you're misunderstanding the situation or the book's source is misrepresenting it. The place you die on earth has no bearing on where you'll find yourself in the so-called afterlife. :)

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me first of all, we need to understand that we are all part of the consciousness. So in simple terms to compare it to here, we interact with our pets or animals and it is natural for us to do this. Mikey says that we interact with other entities for learning, enjoyment, and progression of consciousness.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me he interacts routinely .
    Question 3: Mikey tells me sometimes he does need to lower his vibration, sometimes not. Depends on the dimension and the entities. Understand there are many.
    Question 4: Mikey tells me you are thinking in earthly terms of looking different . Do they look different from us as in a human shell? In the afterlife dimensions it is about our vibration and how we resonate. It's about the energy as to how we appear. It's more about the variance in the soul groups ( the types) with entities versus actual appearance .
    Question 5: Mikey tells me it is not about difference. We don't look at it that way from his viewpoint. We have true knowledge that we are all part of the Source and it is natural to view all as a piece to the puzzle (in simple terms).

Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Dadof3girls,
    Welcome !
    After Mikey's accident, I was searching for answers and my religion was not enough. I saw inconsistencies and rules more than ever. Things were happening to me I could not explain, but I knew it was my son. I was put on a journey like no other! I see things so differently now. It has saved me. That's why I decided to go public with Mikey's story, the book, and try to help others with the messages I was getting. At the end of the day, it's all about love and being nice. Doesn't matter what religion. The problem comes in when folks judge others with what they believe or how they choose to worship. Who cares what others do. It's their choice . Just be kind. :) It's the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. Simple.
    I am a spiritual person versus religious at this time. (I was brought up Catholic.) I embrace nature and the beauty that resides in it! I can really connect spiritually when I'm outdoors. (Again, nothing wrong with religion.)
    Mikey tells me the only religion in the afterlife is LOVE! :)
    Carol

kim, Mike_J_Collie and Tseeker like this.
  7. Tim Salyer

Tim Salyer New Member

Good Day Mikey and Carol,
    I realized after writing my hello, that Mikey doesn't live by days anymore. lol
    Anyway, I wanted to know if Mikey has any tips for loving more in the physical world. I am trying to be better at loving, and while it's quite easy to not hate someone, it's harder to love someone. Perhaps because we rarely get glimpse of someone's true spiritual self. I find myself spending a great deal of time alone with my own thoughts, and I wonder if its important to push out of your comfort zone to help others in need. I am fairly charitable, but financially helping is not the same I suppose. Should one push oneself to be more giving of time and resources to less fortunate in our society? Some people do this naturally, and it isn't a norm for me. Perhaps because I don't know how to help or feel I do not have much to offer.
    With love for all you've done, Tim

mac likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope you and Mikey - and our members - won't mind my trying to progress these answers a little further. :oops: It's understandable that Mikey made assumptions but may I explain myself?

Mikey's answers to questions 1, 2 and 3 are straightforward - thank you. But question 4 wasn't only about appearance - it was also about nature. We've heard before that in the 'lower' levels we are not greatly dissimilar in appearance and nature from the way we were as incarnates.

comment: When Mikey snowboards it's natural to assume he enjoys it for reasons similar to those he did when he lived in a body in this dimension - the pleasure of (etheric) arms, legs, head, torso all working together as he skims over the snow. questions - Is that a false picture I have in my mind? Is the snowboarding he does now any different from what he did before? Because he doesn't do it even using an etheric body? If so then I guess other entities, who may never have been human, may be doing something similar.

edit: As I later reflected on what I wrote in the paragraph above I thought I'd missed something. As with another topic I'd asked about recently - that of music - it occurred to me that what take place in the 'lower level' Astral plane are effectively virtual experiences. They're 'real' experiences except for occurring in a dimension where everything experienced is virtual rather than actual. Hence snowboarding there may be like activities using Wii albeit with more immersion and a deeper sense of 'reality'. question Am I anywhere near right?

question Does Mikey snowboard with entities having a 'vibration' similar to his own but otherwise being very different in both appearance and nature? I'm finding it hard to put in words what I'm seeing in my mind's eye. ;) I shall understand if Mikey has similar difficulties in expressing how it is for him 'over there'.

In respect of question 5, can I expect to feel as Mikey feels given that he's much more spiritually progressed than I?

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    baob likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi RosanneP,
    Mikey tells me we can travel anywhere, but it does correlate with our spiritual vibration . The more advanced or higher vibration, the greater potential of places. Lower vibration cannot go higher. The more positive our ways, the more elaborate our reality in the afterlife can be. Mikey tells me there are places of earth culture in the afterlife but we don't necessarily automatically end up there if that is where we died here. It is a choice to travel there. :)

RosanneP. and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me that knowledge comes back to them when they return. Also if an individual is aware of signs when they are here on earth, that can speed up the process from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me there are souls that do this if needed. He is one.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me there are spiritual rules that are followed when we cross over. Earthbounds however, can raise some havoc. But they are not as powerful when out of the body in this dimension to do real harm to us physically. And much guidance is present to get them to cross over.
    Question 4: Mikey tells me as soon as electronics showed up here.

Mike_J_Collie and baob like this.