1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey tells me yes. (We are all part of The Source = God= The Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite.)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Question 10: Mikey tells me frequency and vibration are the properties of our energy from his viewpoint. When we are on earth, we are bogged down by our physical body. We really don't feel the energy we are as much as when we are out of the human body. Mikey says we are then free flowing, weightless, and are able to move about with such ease. Mikey tells me he was able to feel emotions more clearly. You then are dynamic with your energy of your true being.

Question 11: See answer to 10.

Question 12: Mikey tells me because vibration and frequency are properties of our energy, he cannot define the feeling separately. We are spiritual energy beings as a whole.

Question 13: See above.

Question 14: Mikey tells me when you do something (lets say a big favor) for another person that brings them great joy with a positive outcome for them, and you also feel truly good about what you did as well, that is a true love / positive energy event. :)

Coogie and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me yes.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me there is potential for interaction.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me no, not in this dimension. ET's for example do not show up or fly in from a planet in this same vibrational dimension according to Mikey. It is inter-dimensional travel.
    Question 4: Mikey tells me he can interact with them pending on the vibrational dimension.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys :)

Apart from answer number 3. which is what I already understood (I was double-checking) your words have given me things to ponder.

I only hope other contributors, along with our many unseen readers, will be as interested as I. It might even prompt some to ask a question or two themselves. ;)

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Following on then, Mikey:

1. Under what circumstances, for what reason(s), would you interact with these entities?
    2. Do you interact with them routinely in your roles (teaching etc.) or only when there's a particular or special need to do so?
    3. Do you have to lower your personal vibration, or make any other changes, to carry out the interaction?
    4. Are they very different from you as you are now. Are they very different from how you were when you were last incarnate here?
    5. Are they very different from the majority of the individuals you routinely come into contact with 'over there'?

baob likes this.
  6. Coogie

Coogie New Member

Thanks Carol and Mikey for answering all my questions (and Mac for the reorganization), I really appreciate it!!!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

signs as messages - electrics and electronics

My guess is that for a while after passing over our family and friends wouldn't know/remember they could interfere with equipment in our dimension.
    question 1: How do folk find out they can send signs to loved ones in such ways? Or do they just remember from their previous time(s)?

There has to be a 'first time' for all spirit individuals to learn how to interfere with equipment and send a message to their loved ones.
    question 2: Who teaches them and who shows them the most effective ways, Mikey?

If I'm wrong, if no-one has to be taught or shown, if it's something that can readily be accomplished by all returning spirits,
    question 3: How are 'bad lads' constrained from interfering in our physical world in negative and/or destructive ways?

question 4. When did our companions 'in spirit' first start to experiment with interfering with electronic equipment?

baob likes this.
  8. I’ve been reading many of these threads and this fascinates me. I decided to make a profile so I can participate.

Mikey,
    1. I’ve grown up attending church services my entire life and now bring my family with me. The last few years (as I age), I have felt strongly that the way we do church today (corporate church/business like) is not the way it was intended to be.
    2. It seems to me that there is much more that scripture doesn’t tell us than what it does tell us.
    At this point in my life, it feels like much has been hidden and my mind is now open to much more. Can you speak to these comments?

kim likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

If you haven't already visited the blog of this website's owner, Roberta Grimes, you might want to take a look: Blog - Roberta Grimes

10. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Is Emery Smith a liar? The secret government insider that supposedly did autopsies on extraterrestrials.