1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Coogie

Coogie New Member

I’m sorry that I failed to explain my intentions more clearly, I understand that it’s a lot of questions but I think for them to make sense they needed to be asked within the context. My intention was that Carol and Mikey could answer however they choose, one at a time, split up, or in groups, it’s their forum and I have no right to have any of my questions answered, and if they choose not to I will not have any hard feelings about that. But this is the way I know how to communicate effectively and if that is not acceptable then I certainly understand and I’ll move on.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me these entities do exist in different dimensions of the afterlife. Regarding size, Mikey tells me we are thinking in human terms or thoughts with this. With energy of anything in the afterlife, it is more about how it resonates and then appears. Again, it is solid. They appear solid. Are they 3 feet tall, 5 feet? Height is more a physical aspect related to this dimension . In the afterlife something can look tall to us, but it doesn't have to stay that way as energy can fluctuate and change how it "appears", if that makes sense. There is not a rule in how they appear. Are fairies tiny, not necessarily. They can be, but not always according to Mikey. Here on earth, these entities are considered "fantasy", but not in other dimensions. They are spiritual beings of a type of soul group that is different than us, but certainly are part of The Source according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Coogie,
    No worries, I just struggle on my laptop with many questions at once. I have tried to do it, but I get messed up. I will answer them , no problem. :)
    I have to leave now but will get back to it! Thank you! :)

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. baob

baob New Member

It makes sense. Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

5. Coogie

Coogie New Member

Hi Carol,
    I’m sorry that I didn’t organize my questions in a better way, I’ll try something different next time! Thanks to you and Mikey for answering my questions, no need to rush, take your time, I really appreciate your help!!! :)

6. mac

mac Staff Member

intriguing answers - May I progress my line of questioning to see if Mikey can build on what he's already said? I'm sure that others will also be interested in fairies, goblins, 'grays' and the other life-forms pirimir referred to.

I get that these entities are in dimensions somewhat different from our own. It's hard, then, for us to relate to the nature of those dimensions and the entities who live in them.

question 1: Mikey would I be right to think that just as with so-called extraterrestrial aliens these alternate life-forms are sometimes perceived by human sensitives?

question 2: If humans sometimes actually do perceive them - not just their imagination - does it mean those individuals might also be able to interact with them? Or are these life-forms so very different from ourselves that neither us nor they would have any way to interact?

question 3: In our physical dimension, this universe in which we humans live, are there any other life-forms we could interact with, entities with a 'vibration' similar to our own?

question 4: How do you, as Mikey Morgan, relate to these alternate life-forms, these 'entities'? Do you, can you, interact with them or are they too different from what/who you're familiar with? Maybe too different even from you in your spiritually-evolved state?

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope the following points help.

I used to frequently approach this Q&A forum in a similar way. Regular followers will have seen that. But Carol has asked several times that she isn't faced by a large number of questions because it's hard for her to type up the answers to them. It would be hard enough even without her getting these answers via telepathy and a pendulum!

It's important to remember Carol works full-time and spends some of her home time working this thread - reading questions, getting Mikey's answers and then typing them up. It's time consuming but something she enjoys doing with Mikey and they will always provide answers. What can be hard is breaking up then re-formatting a block of points and questions before finally typing answers. The process can be demanding and that's where the questioner can help by asking a small number of questions per posting. :)

There's no need to move on but you can help enormously by keeping the above points in mind when you ask Mikey questions. :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Carol I've reformatted Coogie's block of questions to make answering easier.

re: Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.

1. Mikey’s description of love in his book is “When we are respectful, kind, non-judgmental, forgiving, civil in general, helping others, and are not rude or hurtful, we are being positive and loving.” When we do any of these loving acts, for example helping a blind person cross the street, do we receive positive energy at that moment or is it something that is credited to us for when we enter the afterlife?

2. Please provide a description us earthbounds can understand of what the higher vibration or frequency feels like. Can Mikey provide an example from his time on earth when he did a loving act and how that manifested in a higher vibration or frequency?

re: Everything is energy.

3. Is energy being created when someone does a loving act and receives positive energy? For example, what if everyone in the world was loving at the same time, then a very large amount of positive energy would result, where does all this energy come from?

9. mac

mac Staff Member

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications,
    4. am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act.
    5. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy?

10. mac

mac Staff Member

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

7. Conversely, if we do a negative act, is our vibration energy lowered and does this also lower our vibration energy when we are in the afterlife by sharing of the after effects with whomever received the negative act and this negative vibration energy?

8. If we are the recipient of a negative act, does this lower our vibration energy?

9. Does this mean that we should make it a high priority to get people out of our lives that are more negative than positive?