1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey, Carol I hope your time off was restful and pleasant for you.

I was thinking yesterday as I was driving home from work... I think mac may have prompted me to think this based upon the questions he asked in an earlier post...

Going back to the first humans recorded on earth... those would be the cavemen, correct?

1.Were they considered new souls?
    and if so,

2. are most of them or all of them now advanced beings?

3.with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?

mac likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

great questions! :) I've also often reflected over such situations.

"......with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?"

Or are they likely, Mikey, to have long completed all the stages of lives as 'individual spirits' and have re-merged with source? In other words how many years / thousands of earth years equivalent does it take for each of us to complete a typical individual odyssey? (if there is any such thing)

jobun likes this.
  3. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler New Member

For Carol and Mikey: I wondered if Mikey could answer a question for me. Is it possible to effectively pray for deceased souls even if you never met them or had any connection with them in the physical world? In other words, those who might be considered by us as "confused" or "lost" souls? If so, how could this be most effectively accomplished? Conventional prayers derived from various religions seem superficial and not from the heart. What would he say is the best way to accomplish this, if this is indeed possible? I feel that if we are all "one", then praying for someone outside your circle of family and friends shouldn't be impossible, but wondered what Mikey might think. If anyone else on this forum knows anything about this, I would appreciate their input.

4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

For Mikey: I've read that communication with the material plane is more difficult for those on a higher vibration or plane. Is this true? If so, is it because of your relationship with your mother that you are able to accomplish it, or do you have helpers over there who allow your communications to be stepped down?

5. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Question about art.
    There are many versions of who Shakespeare was, the author of famous tragedies. Can Mikey tell the truth about him?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Pirimir asks above about William Shakespeare, considered one of the greatest authors and whose work remains as important as ever. That soul last incarnated quite some time ago.

question 1. What's he been up to since then, Mikey?

question 2. Will Shakespeare is known here for his amazing ability with words. In his spirit form, in your dimension Mikey, does he/did he continue to be the wordsmith he was in our dimension? Perhaps even greater than here?

question 3. If the answer to question 2 is "yes", is he / was he (I don't know if he's 'with you' now or elsewhere. ;)) less constrained than he was as an incarnate where he had to write by hand all his works? Or had he been able to rise above any constraints he experienced here and still been able to produce work comparable to anything he can/could create in your dimension?

question 4. This follows on from question 3's uncertainty. Has the soul who used to be Will Shakespeare reincarnated or has time as an incarnate of my dimension finished, that soul now on and 'up'?

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Earlier in this thread, Mikey, you said you knew some details because you are a teacher. Will you please tell us about your work as a teacher?

question 1. What level(s) students do you teach?

question 2. I think your specialty is communication but do you teach a wider range of subjects?

question 3. Do you teach in ways similar to those used in my dimension? For example do you have the equivalent of centers/schools/classrooms or do you reach out to your students telepathically? Or perhaps a mix of the two?

question 4. Do you/they use the equivalent of printed books and literature or do you teach purely by telepathic communication?

question 5. What else can you tell us about your teaching work?

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  8. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Some people encountered the paranormal phenomena Shadow Person (The figure is very tall with a hat on but without lower parts). Are they the spirits living in different dimension (planets) or just spirits who incarnated on earth before and manifest on earth again and because their vibration is different from ours, so we see them as a shadow?

2. In the haunted places especially the crime scenes, when people go there, the spirits are still doing the harmful things to live people, for example, choking people. When people used EVP and ghost boxes to communicate with the spirits, the spirits were cursing the live people using nineteen century of slang and trying to keep the secret of the crime.

a. I am wondering if these spirits still haunted in the places never crossed the veil or just their energy?

b. Why don’t their guides help them, and they haven’t had any realization and are holding the anger so long?

c. If that is just energy and the spirits have gone, then why can they use voice to communicate with human and scold people?

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Does Mikey know why the Navy and Pentagon recently released videos of authentic UFOs and admitted they were real?

Is there a secret society inside the American government that goes back all the way to Phoenicia involved in Satanic ritual and child sacrifice? (sorry for such a dark question)

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    *Just back from vacation. Many posts here I see. Many take me a few days to catch up! I'm a bit tired and back to work tomorrow.
    Question 1: Mikey tells me some of it.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me trivial details are not in our spiritual memory. Only what is pertinent to significant matters with our experiences and relationships.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me no. Refer back to question 2. Spiritual progress does not affect or make our memory better according to Mikey.
    Question 4: Mikey tells me only what is pertinent to our experiences and relationships is what ultimately stays with us for our spiritual memory.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac likes this.