1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Thank you!

Sorry, I was not specific on the Path yet, wanted to know if he would be able to get information from the higher spiritual levels about the Path I am on, if I were to give him the name and the Master Teacher, wanted to see if he could tell me if this is a truly a high level spiritual path. We are told that this Path goes beyond Mind to pure Consciousness, where one becomes realized in Soul, Self and God-Realization. There are so many Spiritual paths, gurus and teachers out in the world, want to know if this one is known in the higher spiritual realms. Would this be okay for Mikey?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm intrigued by this subject, Mikey I suppose I could lump in the more common ones - fairies and elementals - along with the entities pirimir mentioned.

question 1: What is the nature/size/form of entities such as those mentioned?

question 2: Can these 'states of existence' be viewed as regular ones and if not, how should they be viewed?

question 3: Do such states of existence contribute significantly toward spiritual progress or have they been concocted from the thoughts/ideas of individuals with 'over-fertile' imaginations? In effect are they fantasy existences that take place 'far off the beaten track' of regular individuals?

3. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Does Mikey still actually remember his birthday and the date he died or he just feel it because Carol think about those dates?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Great questions that also link to your posting in the dreams thread I've just read!

I'm interested in hearing what Mikey says but given the mantra there's no time in the etheric dimensions I can see no way for one's family passed over to link with earth time other than when they're close to this dimension and/or to their family.

As for Mikey - or anyone for that matter - actually remembering their birth date (less likely the date they passed I suggest) I don't see why he or they wouldn't remember a birthday date but how would he - or anyone - link to the anniversary's approach?

Similarly if we didn't have calendars, or some other way of recording time passing, how would we know an anniversary date was due?

5. Coogie

Coogie New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    I apologize straight off for asking so many questions, you may want to group them together and provide one answer to the whole group, for example #’s 2, 11, and 12 might be some that Mikey could possibly answer together. I just hope that others might benefit from the answers as much as I will.

(Hi Mac,

Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.)

1. Mikey’s description of love in his book is “When we are respectful, kind, non-judgmental, forgiving, civil in general, helping others, and are not rude or hurtful, we are being positive and loving.” When we do any of these loving acts, for example helping a blind person cross the street, do we receive positive energy at that moment or is it something that is credited to us for when we enter the afterlife?

2. Please provide a description us earthbounds can understand of what the higher vibration or frequency feels like. Can Mikey provide an example from his time on earth when he did a loving act and how that manifested in a higher vibration or frequency?

(Everything is energy.)

3. Is energy being created when someone does a loving act and receives positive energy? For example, what if everyone in the world was loving at the same time, then a very large amount of positive energy would result, where does all this energy come from?

(When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.)

4. I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications, am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

5. This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it t a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy.

7. Conversely, if we do a negative act, is our vibration energy lowered and does this also lower our vibration energy when we are in the afterlife by sharing of the after effects with whomever received the negative act and this negative vibration energy?

8. If we are the recipient of a negative act, does this lower our vibration energy?

9. Does this mean that we should make it a high priority to get people out of our lives that are more negative than positive?

(It builds on our spiritual vibration.)

10. I think I am understanding that our spirit has a vibration, and a frequency, and energy. Can Mikey provide some more details on the spiritual relationship between these 3 things, vibration, frequency, and energy? Is there a difference in how they feel to us when we are in the earthly realm vs. when we are in the afterlife?

11. This builds on question #2 above, of the 3, vibration, frequency, energy, which did Mikey experience stronger when he was on earth? Which is more of a strong feeling where he is now? Are there different situations where he felt one or the other more while he was on earth and if so please provide some examples.

12. This also builds on question #2 above, can Mikey please describe when he was on earth, now that he is in the afterlife and knows what love truly is, when he did an earthly act what was the feeling he had at the time that he knows now was a sign it was from true love?

6. Voxman90

Voxman90 New Member

Are you writing a dissertation on heavenly physics? ;)

7. mac

mac Staff Member

May I respectfully request on Carol's behalf that you ask smaller 'bite-size' groups of questions? They are easier for her to deal with when typing up the answers.

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Russell,
    Mikey tells me he will not judge one spiritual path over another. Mikey tells me whatever spiritual path any of us take, what is key is that love is at the basis with no judgment of what others choose to do. Again, being kind and positive in our ways, just being nice goes a long way in regards to spiritual growth from Mikey's perspective. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Coogie,
    *I'm wondering if Mac can break these up into groups of three questions in each post so it is easier for me when I type the answers. Otherwise I'm scrolling up and down and get messed up. I'm not good with technology! So sorry! Mac??
    Carol

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me it has more to do with me and other loved ones here on earth who give him a "shout out" on these dates. He himself does not keep track as a calendar or certain dates are not needed in the afterlife as time does not exist. :) Mikey does tell me it is a good feeling for him to be remembered!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"