1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler Active Member

2. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler Active Member

Yes, the other book is Sarina Baptista's book, but her son died at the age of 7. I just found it truly amazing that two people who died at the same age and loved music described their music experience there almost identically. You're right - it gives even more validation. It's exciting to hear that you have heard other consistencies as well.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey tells me that karma is not the correct word for this. Karma has to do more with balance from Mikey's viewpoint. Certainly positive energy comes from this type of work and that positive energy follows with us even after we leave here according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answer. Question:
    1) There are legends about werewolves, vampires, gnomes, elves, kitsuna and many others. Please tell me, have those beings ever existed somewhere?

Tseeker likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

question: What does "positive energy" mean in practical terms? I had also asked a question similar to pirimir's some time back.

Tseeker likes this.
  6. Hello Carol and Mikey,
    I am new to this website program and conversation and I would like to Thank You for doing this work, a lot of effort and time is spent I am sure and you are certainly helping so many people! Mikey's book was fantastic!
    I would like to ask if Mikey would be open to discussing Earthly Spiritual Paths, his understanding? I am on a Path now and wondering if he would have knowledge of it. Thank you!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Mikey will reply in due course but in general he doesn't have specific knowledge about the lives of individuals he's not directly related to.

Although this forum is a popular and important one there are several other forums all containing many threads covering a wide range of topics. Why not also take a look at some of those if you haven't done already?

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey tells me yes, there are all kinds of "creatures" / entities out there in the vast dimensions that exist. Mikey does say that the type of energy (positive or negative) does correlate with the type of creature or individual you describe.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis. Everything is energy. When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey. It builds on our spiritual vibration. :)

Mike_J_Collie and kim like this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Russell and welcome!
    So happy you liked the book. Just trying to help and give hope!
    Mikey does not have knowledge of your specific spiritual path. But there is certainly many topics covered here on this forum.
    Not sure exactly what you're looking for. :)