1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have read several books about afterlife, and those books mention that in the afterlife there is an area where is to tender all the children including those die immaturely and before reaching their prime life on earth. They were provided with the welfare, comfort and education in the spiritual until they grow to their suitable age. My question is : All these "babies" and "young people" are old souls. They have experienced countless reincarnations. They are no more different than people who die in their 90s. Why they were treated like babies and young in the after life ?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. Tim Salyer

Tim Salyer New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    I have a question and I guess I am trying to find a sense of clarity to the afterlife and levels of spiritual maturity. WHile I understand the levels exist, I somehow want to believe that they are not structured exactly like we might envision them in this world. For example, we structure high school as freshman, sophomore , junior and senior. When you are in high school, you are very aware of your standing so to speak. In the spiritual realm, is it such that you are aware of where you are, but not as a label, and whom you connect with spiritually, and you have the desire as a spiritual being to progress, BUT you do not have a sense of wanting to progress simply to be higher or more established strictly in terms of label or value. Your desire is spiritual and not in any way related to comparison, admiration, envy or such human emotions. Best regards, Tim

baob likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    My understanding is that he already is using the pendulum with success, but maybe I misunderstood? I can give him the info on where do get a disc if he would like. (Thinking the gal who does this still has them.) Hopefully he will check back and read this.
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question #1: Mikey tells me it is possible, but may be more challenging depending on the individual. There can be resistance on their end to come forward.
    Question #2: Mikey tells me some do and some don't. It depends on their spiritual progression and fluctuation.
    Question #3: With everything in general when it comes to the afterlife , Mikey tells me the higher the vibrational level, the more beautiful it is.
    Question #4: If it's desired, it is created by the consciousness level of that realm / vibrational dimension ( of the souls there) according to Mikey.
    Question #5: See #4 answer.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
    (I'll be back for the other questions.)

Mike_J_Collie and mac like this.
  5. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

6. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answers. Question:
    1) If I suppose I save a person, and then he becomes a villain, do I bear karmic responsibility for his crimes, or am I completely free from negative karma?

7. Thank you for responding to me question. I was not having any luck whatsoever contacting my daughter with a pendulum before I issued my question. Now, it seems that I have some type of contact with her because she has begun to make the pendulum swing. I made my own half circle alphabet with numbers and yes I found your video which is very helpful. Hopefully, with some practice I can learn to communicate with her. Again, thank you so very much for taking the time to help me.
    Best regards,
    Thomas & Gracie

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Yes, Mikey describes this area or place in the book. It is a beautiful loving place according to Mikey. These souls are not necessarily "old souls". (The term old soul refers to a soul being here on earth, in this dimension, many times. Many incarnations. Mikey says that no soul is actually "old" as we are eternal. :) )
    Mikey tells me when these young children pass, there is often confusion as to what is happening to them. In the human mind, they have no knowledge or very limited knowledge about death versus someone who has lived to an older age. They can be fearful, and spirit tries to prevent that fear according to Mikey. Immediate guidance and loving service is there for them. They are quickly guided to that loving place. Teaching the children has a focus on kindness with and influence of positive ways in the interactions that occur. It is kept simple but powerful in the approach on love. This helps them adjust to what is happening to them according to Mikey.
    Miscarried or aborted fetuses adjust more quickly as they are more in a communication mode with the spiritual realms, and are still very connected as they have not been born yet. Mikey tells me they do not go through as much confusion. They adjust more quickly and soon return to the afterlife dimension that aligns with their vibration.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Tim,
    You are correct from Mikey's viewpoint. :) Spiritual maturity / progression is a state of being that is a drive within us at a soul level, Mikey tells me, with no ego or human emotional traits attached to it. Also spiritual levels or dimensions are not layered or linear like we may think. These spiritual aspects are all based on vibration.

10. Carol and Mikey

Each individual is responsible for their actions. Again, intent of anything we do is what is noted from a spiritual viewpoint according to Mikey.

bluebird and Mike_J_Collie like this.