1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi TimoR,
    Mikey tells me communication is much easier in the afterlife dimensions. We can easily communicate through the dimensions. He does tell me, however, that the higher vibrational dimensions have the best ability .
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I am not closely acquainted with my spiritual guides, but I'd like to be. How may I become closer to them? Thank-you. Love, Kim

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey we're at the beginning of a pandemic whose effects will likely change the world in which we're living forever and in unprecedented ways.

question 1. What level of awareness / understanding do our friends unseen have of what's happening here?

question 2. Is there any intended spiritual intention/involvement (as opposed to consequential outcomes) with the start and spread of this virus? Put differently, has there been spirit orchestration of the pandemic for whatever reason?

question 3. Returning to a topic previously debated, will most/all of those who have already died (and the many who will undoubtedly die in the near future) have pre-planned Coronavirus-related deaths as exit points from this world?

Tseeker likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    I didn't even know I had guides until some time after Mikey's passing. :) I never heard of such a thing.
    Now I talk out loud for help and guidance visualizing they are standing right with me. I personally cannot meditate, but I do know that works for some. Mikey continues to tell me that they hear us. So talking for me works. It's a human thing I guess.....

5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me they are very aware of what is happening. Mikey tells me he can literally feel my fear / anxiety at times. He also tells me not to worry. So I'm doing pretty well even with my job at the hospital. Mikey tells me the world is not going to end. We are eternal beings. Many lessons are occurring right now, which I think is obvious. There are so many factors of how everyone is affected . Can we pull together as a world and get this conquered / under control?

Question 2: Mikey tells me this pandemic was not specifically orchestrated by spirit. Mikey tells me it is an earthly "reboot or cleansing" in a sense. We need to remember that the earth is alive. It is energy. What is happening is an eye opener for many who inhabit on this earth according to Mikey. How will this change people? Mikey tells me many good things can come from this experience. This dimension has many variables from Mikey's viewpoint. (There have been other illness / plagues over the many years here.) Being able to adjust and correct teaches us perseverance and makes us stronger.
    With all of this, Mikey does say there is great potential for spiritual growth with the learning experiences that are taking place. It can really bring out the love and kindness that is within! Sometimes it takes something big for people to wake up to what is really important. Certainly many things won't be taken for granted....

Question 3: Yes, these can be exit points for many according to Mikey. However, the virus itself may have not been known, but it is the vehicle used to make it happen. Again, Mikey cannot say that is the case for all involved.

Mike_J_Collie and jobun like this.
  6. Hi Carol and Mikey,

My youngest daughter, Gracie, recently passed away via suicide at the age of 15. She has been in contact with me quite a bit and it brings me great happiness that she does that. Now, I am wondering if it was possible for Mikey to teach her how to communicate with me via a Pendulum. Since I have not been able to "hear" her words outside of the dream state I was hoping that she could spell her words to me. FYI: When Gracie contacts me I either feel her presence, or she rings the wind chimes, or walks the floor, or knocks on the wall, or moves things around the house. But, I long to "hear" her words. I would be very grateful if you could please ask Mikcy to see if he would be willing to do this.

A loving father,
    Thomas

7. jobun

jobun New Member

mac, thank you for asking the questions about the pandemic. I was just coming in here to ask similar questions.
    Thank you Mikey for answering and letting us know that this isn't the end of the world. Throughout this whole thing I have felt that it's earth's way of cleaning or to use your phrase, rebooting.
    I feel for the people who have passed, but I also have hope that lessons will be learned and people will change their ways.

Carol, how are you holding up through all of this. I know you work in a hospital, so it's probably very upsetting for you. (((HUGS))

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Thomas,
    I am so so sorry to hear of the passing of your daughter. It is one tough journey for us who have experienced this. I know every situation is different, but I truly understand the pain. It is brutal no doubt.
    I'm happy to hear that you have made a connection with your daughter. Regarding the pendulum, that connection is between the two of you. :) Mikey is not involved. Hearing her clearly in your head can develop over time. With me, I practiced daily over years to get where I am today with Mikey. It is a connection with the two of us. Mikey tells me he cannot make it so you can hear your daughter. That has to develop between the two of you. When I work with the pendulum , I am very careful to be sure that I am protected and communicating only with my son. :)
    Sending love, peace and strength to you and your family Thomas. It is a journey like no other....
    Carol, and Mikey "in Spirit" too.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Jobun,
    There are more posts about this in the follow up thread regarding the virus. I put my human 2 cents in! :)
    I am doing just fine! Mikey has helped me a lot with this. Keeping my anxiety with the situation in check. Feel bad for my patients in general as they of course are very fearful. We (staff) all are staying very level headed. It is very important in our approach. I'm hoping for a medication that will get this under control soon. I do love helping people. Helping others helps me. :)
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie and jobun like this.
  10. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. When spirits stay in lower realm, the people they left behind try to use medium to communicate with them, can they do that?
    2. Do these spirits know they are not in the "summerland"?
    3. Why are the flowers in lower realm so ugly while those in summerland are so beautiful?
    4. The beautiful flowers are created for spirits in summerland to enjoy. Why bother to have flowers in the lower realm? (Is it because there are flowers on earth and they consciously think there must be having flowers in their environment.)
    5. Who created those ugly flowers?

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020