1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Mikey, can you tell us if it is true that remembering past lives depends on the level of spiritual advancement, and so is not commonly found on planes with a lower "vibration" (or whatever term you would prefer), but would be expected at your level, which I understand to be the sixth plane.

kim likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Nirvana,
    Just because someone is an addict here does not mean they necessarily become earthbound. Mikey tells me there are not "drugs" in the afterlife. However, sometimes addicts are so strongly driven by it here that they are fearful to leave it according to Mikey. Therefore, they choose to not cross over. That is why guidance is needed for them to get a better understanding from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and kim like this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    We are spiritual beings having a physical experience here according to Mikey. Our brains operate our bodies. When there is an injury to our brain , it can affect how our body moves or responds to things, etc. When our brain is sick (mental illness for example), it can affect our thought process which then can influence our actions. We may be doing what we think is right, but really it is not. Our intent may be good, yet the action may be very wrong in the common world . Mikey tells me this is very different (from a spiritual standpoint) from a healthy brain making a decision that is intentionally hurtful to someone else.
    Hope this helps explain. Let me know!

Mike_J_Collie and baob like this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey tells me remembering past lives has nothing to do with spiritual advancement.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  5. ForeverAutumn

ForeverAutumn New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey, just to say thanks indeed for your answer about what happens to our earthly personalities when we return to the afterlife - it is very encouraging to learn that the people we used to be in previous incarnations are not forgotten or erased when we return to the physical. Very much appreciated. :)

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Who we are is spirit and our personality is an image that grows eternally? Oh, your answer to the question I asked about the brain being injured was helpful. Thank-you. Love, Kim

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  7. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Mikey, following up on my question, why do some people believe in reincarnation while in spirit, and some do not? Or does everyone know they had past lives?

8. Hi Carol and Mikey, I am one of those who are quietly reading this forum but not posting any questions. I think this forum is really a treasure of information. I have read most of the questions/answers. Really interesting!
    Thank you both for all the effort!

But now, since I finally have catched up reading the long thread, a few questions popped up in my mind. Here is one of them:

Regarding communication, it's difficult to communicate between the earth plane and the spirit world. As I understand it the spirit world can "hear" us on earth well but most people on earth cannot hear them in the spirit world. The earth dimension has low vibrations and the spirit world more or less high vibrations. My question is then, can for example somebody in level 3 in the spirit world communicate well with somebody in level 6? In other words, might it be so that beings in the higher levels can hear them in the lower levels well, but those at the lower levels have difficulties hearing them in the higher levels?

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    Yes, according to Mikey. We are eternal beings. Our personality progresses just as we do spiritually through the experiences we have here and elsewhere! :)

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey tells me when we are in spirit, we understand that we can come here more than once. (Or that we have been here more than once, depending on the individual soul. )