1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

then why do addicts become Earthbound?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I want to apologize to everyone for the fact that I am here so seldom now. At this point I get so many communications through robertagrimes.com that sometimes answering them takes much of a day; and we are working on a project that we are not quite ready to announce. But I do read every post here. It just can take me awhile! And Mac's wonderful management of this website means that I almost never feel the need to add anything.

However, there is one question that I do need to answered definitively, and that is the difference between Mikey Morgan and Erik Medhus. Simply put:

1) Mikey Morgan is a genuine sixth-level being who last incarnated in the 1600s and who wanted so badly to help us that he took an additional lifetime that ended in 2007 at the age of 20, specifically so he could communicate with us from the level just below the Source in the voice of a modern American kid, in modern language and with modern references. I have known Carol and Mikey for eight years now, and have asked him lots of questions. I have read every single answer he has ever given here. In hundreds of sometimes obscure or highly technical answers, I never have seen him make a mistake! Sometimes after he answers in a manner consistent to what the evidence suggests, he then goes on to add a consistent tweak or two that is new information. Amazing! After I have spent fifty years studying the afterlife evidence there is really no one on earth anymore who seems to me to be an expert I can consult with my own questions, but Mikey has become that expert for me. He knows a lot more than I do!

2) Erik Medhus is a kid who died young. I don't know his spiritual level, but it cannot be above mid-level, and since those living in spirit generally have no comprehension of what is at higher vibratory levels and they don't know how it all works, there is very little that Erik can tell us about the afterlife or anything beyond his own experiences. Worse, it is common for recently-dead folks to feel that they know a lot more than they actually do know! My primary guide, Thomas, polices what I read because there is so much garbage in print now in this field, and he cautioned me away from Erik's book when it was first published. Fortunately a knowledgeable friend did read it, and she told me not to bother. Then I began to get the most amazing questions through my website, and when I asked where these odd ideas were coming from it was generally Erik's book. I soon came to see that My Life After Death - Erik's story - was mostly tales from someone who had an audience to please. This absurd notion that he once lived a butterfly lifetime is just one little example!

I am not saying that Erik Medhus is lying. I am saying only that he doesn't know much beyond his own experiences in the mid-astral levels. The afterlife is complex and full of options for fun beyond our wildest imaginings! There is evidence that in the post-death period we can experience what it is like to be a different kind of creature - a butterfly, a horse - but that is entirely different from living a butterfly or horse lifetime on earth, and someone at Mikey's level knows the difference. He really knows what is going on, while someone at Erik's level does not. Simply put, Mikey Morgan is a genuine expert. He is an incomparable gift! Erik Medhus tells stories from the lower part of the afterlife, and he really doesn't know much.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you Roberta for this Insight this definitely explains a lot of questions.

4. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hi Roberta,
    I do agree with you about Eric compared to Mikey. BUT...What I do like about him is that he will bring others to communicate & that is what I watch/listen to their YouTube channel for...These communications are interesting and no doubt, believable. Do yo concur on that?
    Steve

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    I always use the pendulum when I am on this forum. For some of my personal needs, it is telepathic only. But I use the pendulum frequently for confirmation on what I hear. I think I always will. I literally hear him as the pendulum moves to the answer however. Mikey really doesn't care if I use it or not. Seeing is still believing for me. I love to watch how precise it moves.
    With the video, I tried so hard to hold everything as still as I could. (I never use 2 hands normally).I didn't want folks to think I was moving it. All good. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

jobun and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Alex,
    Mikey tells me our personality grows or progresses with us. Our experiences stay with us. So "Jane" isn't really put on hold or forgotten, it is always a part of us as we move forward with our life journeys from Mikey's viewpoint. Those experiences are "added" for lack of a better word, to our total story or Higher Self according to Mikey. We do not shut off one thing as we start another. Mikey tells me we are always progressing and trying to move forward and that is often why we come here. We are whole with all our experiences we have here and elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Hope this answers your question. Let me know. :)

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Thank you David! Mikey is awesome in and out of a human body! Just trying to help and give hope! :)
    Carol

8. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, Carol :)

I remember you used to use the pendulum for certainty about what you received for passing on. Interesting you both hear Mikey and also see the pendulum working. It's nice your personal communication with Mikey doesn't use both.

In your video I had seen how hard you tried to hold your hand to prevent any movement - I still enjoy watching it - it's quite some time since you made it. How the years pass, eh?

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Nirvana,
    Mikey tell me coming here is a choice. And we do choose some experiences we would like to try. Our guides try to keep us on track. But again, freewill can change things here. Coming to this dimension is a choice we make, however.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  10. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Will you please tell me what you mean by the line that is underlined.in this post? It was #31 on page 4. Thank-you! Love, Kim