1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    Mac answered this in accordance to what Mikey tells me. The two are not necessarily related. Sex can actually be a violent physical act, depending on the situation. So, Mikey tells me we all have the ability to love and wanting to be loved. It really depends on the individual situation at hand.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Thanks Mac

I will look up Carol’s video with interest. My instinct is telling me I probably shouldn’t be using a pendulum but I really would like my own experiences to validate what I believe to be the truth. I’ve watched/listened and read about the experiences of others countless times but I have never had my own validation so reading about other people’s experiences still feels very fantasy like. I would be interested in your friend’s opinion if you wouldn’t mind sharing the details although I understand you probably don’t want to clog up this thread with side topics.

Thanks again for your response.

3. Thank you Carol (without an e!)

I will follow your advice next time I try to use the pendulum. Although perhaps it’s something I probably shouldn’t be trying until I’m absolutely sure of what I’m doing! Last time I did, I felt myself become suddenly drained of all my energy. Like I could just go to bed and sleep (in the middle of the day). This unnerved me so I may steer clear until I’ve read more.

Thank you again for your answer and advice.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I've started a thread here http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/pendulum.3475/ to avoid taking this thread off-topic.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

You're not alone in searching for direct, personal evidence. I hope your search proves fruitful but if not please remember there are more ways to skin a cat than one and many don't find the direct, personal details they so desire.

Carol's video is here:

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi Carol! I've been doing a little housekeeping concerning pendulums and watching your YouTube video. My questions are for you this time.

How much of your communication with Mikey is primarily telepathic compared with a mixture of pendulum-cum-telepathy?

Do you feel you'll 'graduate' to mostly telepathy with occasional pendulum use? Does Mikey have a preferrence?

7. ForeverAutumn

ForeverAutumn New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey, firstly an apology - I asked a question towards the end of last year (previous thread) but then didn't realise that you had answered it, so here's my heartfelt (and very belated!) thanks for responding.

Following on from the discussion about Elvis and other famous people who have passed on, I have a question about the survival of human personalities in the afterlife. Given that we reincarnate multiple times and that immediately after transitioning we are still recognisably "ourselves" with our most recent life memories, experiences and personalities, what has happened to the identities we used to have?

For example, let's say in one incarnation there's Jane, a woman living in 18th century England, who enjoyed reading, horse-riding and painting and was happily married but died in her thirties from tuberculosis. As "Jane" she would return to the afterlife, meet up with family and friends and perhaps continue doing the things she was passionate about. Then she reincarnated as William, a man born in late 20th century New York who became a computer programmer but was also a talented graphic designer, remaining single but living a long and productive life, finally dying from pneumonia in the mid 21st century. As "William" he would then return to the afterlife, meet up with his friends etc., much like "Jane" did.

So what has happened to "Jane" in the meantime? Does she still exist as a separate personality in her own right (maybe continuing to draw and paint in the afterlife), or did she merge with her higher self just before "William" was born? While discarnate, can that higher self still choose to "be" Jane for a while (or William or any of the other personalities) if that higher self wishes? How does it work? (Apologies, that's several questions..)

This problem was articulated rather well, I thought, by one blogger here:
    Think You Understand Reincarnation? Think Again.

AlexC

8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol ,I'm about half way through mikeys book and I have to say I'm very touched by everything I've read so far,his message about love is beautiful, what a wonderful person he must have been,and your so lucky to be in touch with him in spirit.David

Tseeker likes this.
  9. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Is it true that many souls can opt out of choosing this level of difficulty? To never have to experience it?

10. mac

mac Staff Member

We don't 'opt out' because there's no pressure on us to incarnate here. We choose to do it - we don't have to do it.

kim likes this.