1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey tells me fishing and hunting in general does not harm the human soul. It is all about intent. If we do these things with intention of harm and cruelty, that is a different story from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey continues to tell me there is great power in prayer. We are connecting on a telepathic / consciousness level. We are asking for guidance and help.
    Souls "pray" in the afterlife according to Mikey. It is the same as here from his viewpoint. Mikey does tell me a prayer may not be answered the way we want it if that soul ( we are praying for) has a specific plan in their journey they are trying to fulfill. Our prayer may conflict with that.

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me this is very individual. For example, Mikey tells me he will probably always snowboard because he loves it so and it was something he truly enjoyed dearly from his last lifetime.
    Regarding famous musicians, some love to continue to entertain, while others lose interest as they adapt more to the afterlife. Again it is a choice. Mikey tells me it also has to do with whether they have returned here or elsewhere for life / spiritual experiences. Whatever the case, what an individual loves to do on earth, they can do in the afterlife. How much they continue to do this is their choice. :)

Mike_J_Collie and Nirvana like this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Mac, something got messed up here. This is for your question above...

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for the further info, Mikey. It seems the picture may be complex. Hope others are interested! So Elvis has not yet 'left the building', someone who still enjoys celebrity - or does he simply enjoy entertaining others? Wonder how long that will continue? The equivalent of a few generations before his name isn't remembered by most or his interest in entertaining wanes? Or some other factor coming into play....

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  6. Hello Carole and Mikey,

This is my first time posting on this thread but I regularly read your answers - so interesting! And kind of you to devote time to answering so many questions. I have a question regarding pendulums (I hope this is ok!). I have recently started using one to connect with loved ones and spirit guides. I remember hearing you talk about making sure you’re actually talking to right person in case any ‘mischievous’ spirits try to catch you out. So I ask my loved one for particular answers to questions that I know they know (names of family pets etc) but how do I know that unwelcome spirits aren’t hearing my thoughts and therefore know the correct response? I hope that made sense! I just don’t want to risk any negative experiences with the pendulum.

Thank you in advance.

7. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answer. Question:
    1) Please tell me it is true that sex with too many partners reduces the ability to love?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

As always Mikey will answer in due course but these topics happen to be a speciality-interest of mine - using a pendulum and identification of a communicator.

Mischief-making discarnates should always be guarded against and learning how is something that should be done early-on before getting too carried away with your communications. It should help you to watch Carol's video about how she uses her pendulum and what she does to make sure it's her son Mikey who's communicating. Even experienced communicators can fall foul of 'the wrong' spirits'.

On the subject of pendulum use, a friend I consider knowledgeable on this subject - he teaches it along with other spiritual topics - isn't enthusiastic about it being used the way you've mentioned.

It's always helpful, in my view, to have different viewpoints to consider and evaluate.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Sex and love are not necessarily linked.....

And how many anyway would "too many" actually be? 2, 12, 22, 52, 102????? o_O Or what number would just "many" be?

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Moonbarker,
    I call for Mikey out loud and I always ask for protection from God prior to starting. When I ask specific questions to validate, I keep my mind neutral , not thinking about what the answer to the question is, if that make sense. As Mikey answers it, then of course I can hear it ( the answer) in my mind. :)
    You do want to be careful and in vision yourself in a loving light bubble!
    Carol