1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Has Mikey heard of the Scole experiment, and if so does he know who shut it down?

Storybud68 likes this.
  2. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answers. Question:
    1) Our soul is the energy of pure love. In theory, we should only feel positive emotions. How did it become possible that the soul on earth can feel negative emotions opposite to its nature?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey will as always answer for himself but just consider the basics, pirimir. We humankind are not simply souls. We are bodies animated by our soul/spirits and operating as individuals whose bodies dominate almost everything most of us do. This physical world provides experiences we wouldn't - we couldn't - have in the etheric realms and provides emotions other than purely positive ones. They're to help our spiritual progress based on how we deal with them.

In 'Soul Trek' the aspects of negative and positive are issues Alpha offers guidance about. A book unfortunately perhaps not available where you live

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey has no idea who shut it down.
    When I, Carol, looked this up, it seemed like someone was working on a movie about this. No sure where that is at. Would be interesting if it ever happened I think!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac did a good job explaining this in his post.
    Mikey tells me we truly learn best through experience. Talking about something is nothing like actually experiencing it. To understand what positive is truly like, it is also needed for us to experience negative. As we know, we can literally feel the difference. How we handle these situations here progress us spiritually. Mikey continues to tell me everything is energy. Being positive with love as the basis is huge according to Mikey! We come here because of the potential for spiritual growth. It is here we have both positive and negative influences.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answer. Question:
    1) Do modern hunting and fishing harm the human soul?

7. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Can Mikey tell us if people engage in contemplation aka mental prayer on his level? If so, does this work better there?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Watching the show 'Love' created and choreographed around The Beatles' music recently my thoughts drifted again to a subject we looked at recently, that of celebrity in this world.

What might the late John Lennon - for those unfamiliar with that time, a former Beatle eventually murdered outside his home in New York - now be doing? Writing, playing, singing? Or are those all behind him with no significance in his new life, Lennon now just an obscure discarnate? Or what of George Harrison, another Beatle who died much later?

It seems from Mikey's earlier feedback that humans who were highly-important in their time on earth, and even beyond into current times, are now not known or feted. This initially was quite the surprise to me in the example of world-famous author/playwright William Shakespeare, a master of the spoken word here but a skill irrelevant to a world where communication is telepathic.

Extrapolating that principle it would seem that former modern day celebrities ought to have no importance 'over there' either. Yet we hear folk declare they will go to see Elvis Presley after they pass over. So is Elvis actually around and entertaining? One might ask the same about Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra or whoever else you like. What are we to make of the big picture on this?

Mikey if you're interested in re-visiting this subject to explain in a little more detail, why/how some individuals like Elvis apparently are around and comparatively important after their deaths yet others we might expect to be important have disappeared from view?

Is it down to certain individuals deciding they do not want to be recognised? Or have they simply progressed spiritually to a point where it's irrelevant?

It's fine if you don't want to re-visit this topic but it may stimulate others to think about these things.

9. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

My guess is that if something was truly important to someone in life, something about which s/he was really passionate (like music for my husband, for example), then the person may very well choose to continue to pursue that passion in the afterlife.

I don't know if other people would participate by watching (listening, etc.), but I don't see why not. In my opinion, whether or not the person was famous for doing a particular thing probably doesn't matter much, but who knows, maybe it does play a part.

Carol and Mikey likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

I feel sure individuals with a special interest will pursue their interest as best they can although exactly how I don't know. But that wasn't what I was getting at in my questions, bb.