1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Im in just to declare that I was one of the final posters.

Also a question for Mickey

Does the afterlife ever get.. boring?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey I'm interested in what you've said in your recent reply (posting #1195) to a member's earlier question.

When you say many souls have been here before - with few or fewer 'first-timers' (as I refer to them) around now - will you please expand on what you know about that situation and how you know?

question 1. Are you talking in terms of a teeny-tiny fraction of 1% (for example) of all incarnating souls effectively meaning there are hardly any newcomers to this dimension? Or is it a much larger percentage such as 10% for example?

question 2. Whatever the actual/estimated percentage, from what source do these figures come? For example is it common knowledge in your sphere of existence or is it because you've looked into the situation specially?

question 3. Will there be a point that there are no 'newcomers' here or at least a vanishingly tiny number who come for special reasons?

question 4. If the answer to question 3. is 'yes' one consequence appears to be that our global population will begin to diminish - or just stabilise at the current unprecedentedly high number for an indefinable time - as souls progress spiritually and eventually stop reincarnating in this dimension. Is that a valid conclusion?

question 5. If the answers to questions 3 and 4 above are both 'yes' might that be a reason we presently have so high a global population? Souls determined to make the most of the last opportunities for spiritual progression we've often agreed are afforded by living in this physical realm?

question 6. If the answers to previous questions are 'yes', is it because it was the intended outcome or because it's just the way things have panned out?

question 7. Would you please add whatever you can to enlarge on any of the subjects raised in this posting?

thank you! mac

baob likes this.
  3. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you for your replies!
    Sorry I didn't write too well, the Chaldean soul is the soul from 7th/Celestial Plane.

Thank you!
    ConfusedOne

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Kurt,
    Mikey tells me no, he is never bored. Plenty of things to do and places to go!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and Kurt like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Before question one: Mikey tells me he is in-tuned to this as it relates to his teaching through the veil.
    Question #1: Mikey tells me roughly 1% are "new" to this dimension.
    Question #2: Mikey tells me the info is from The Source. Then he tells me "I'm a teacher".
    Question #3: Mikey tells me yes, this is possible.
    Question #4: Mikey tells me the population will continue to fluctuate as souls come and go from this dimension. Understand there are many souls (beyond what we can probably comprehend) that vary on when they return. This makes it difficult to truly determine what will happen with the population here. Also, souls are at different stages of spiritual growth according to Mikey. Some souls may come here and hardly progress at all, while others can make good progress in spiritual growth. Some souls actually go backwards! So there are many factors that can come into play from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Question #5: Mikey tells me it is not the last opportunity. There is plenty "of time" left! :) Earth isn't going anywhere at this point according to Mikey.
    Question #6: This is an interesting and challenging dimension from Mikey's perspective. That adds to the desire to come here along with the potential for spiritual growth.
    Question #7: Mikey tells me we shouldn't worry about the earth's population . He knows it won't "over flow" here! :) A little spiritual humor there......
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Arsiie, Mike_J_Collie and mac like this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys - lots of interesting points for me to consider there. :)

7. mac

mac Staff Member

questions about memory

Recently we've been discussing elsewhere why or if 'code words' or number sequences have been communicated back to this earth dimension to identify specific individuals who have passed over - for examples former mediums or researchers into spiritual/afterlife matters. It led on to considering the nature of human memory compared with our spiritual one - if there is a difference. When we're in our physical bodies our daily lives are filled with memory producing events along with a whole bunch of unimportant, often trivial details that may or may not stick in our memories. Memory is a mix of very important stuff that we don't need to work at remembering and a whole bunch of other stuff we may have to work at holding on to. Some of the latter will eventually stick, some may never stick no matter how hard we try.

So our memories get formed one way or another but at least some of them are stored in our biological memory system and some disappear after injury, illness and all of them on our deaths.

My first question is how much of our incarnate memory is also to be found in our spiritual one - all of it or just some of it?

question 2. Are trivial details recorded in our 'spiritual memory' or is it just important details and relationships etc.?

question 3. Is spiritual memory something that improves as we progress spiritually so we carry over more of our biological memories into our spirit selves?

question 4. If none of the above applies, will you explain the differences between our 'earth memory' system and whatever constitutes our 'spiritual memory'?

jobun and baob like this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm guessing Mikey might have anticipated I'd be back to go over this point (highlighted text) with him again. ;):D

Mikey, unless I've misunderstood or not remembered accurately, I was under the impression - one gained probably from Silver Birch's guidance - that our spiritual development never regresses. Put differently, once we've reached a particular level of spiritual progression we don't go 'backward' although we may not actually go forward for a period.

I like analogies although the following one may not be that good. Could we view spiritual progress as similar to - say - learning to read? Once we have learned to read proficiently we don't lose that ability unless we suffer injury or sickness that damages our brains. We don't usually lose that ability and go backward even if our behavior deteriorates markedly.

As I see things, once we have reached a certain level of spiritual progress we don't lose the progress we had made even if our behavior were to change markedly for the worse. Mikey am I wrong and if so why?

9. Tim Salyer

Tim Salyer New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Along with Mac's questions, I was thinking about spiritual progress and how we view progress on this earth. Occasionally I run into someone who is most likely homeless, and while I am getting so much better at not judging outright, I often wonder what life situations brought them to live in this manner. I am guilty of thinking that perhaps they made bad decisions that brought them to this place (assuming no one chooses to be homeless) and they may not be highly advanced spiritually. Perhaps it was just bad luck. My question is (and I think I may already know the answer) can someone be spiritually advanced and end up in such a desperate condition, especially in a location like the United States?
    Have a Great Day,
    Tim

10. mac

mac Staff Member

The pace of change in this modern world can be breathtaking at times. Over 15 years ago when my wife and I began RVing this wonderful land, the USA, we had to hunt to find any news about our homeland. I thought I'd done well to find news items on the BBC website after we'd managed to find a campground with sufficiently robust WiFi to get connected. Nowadays I listen live via the web to the same news bulletins on the BBC that I listen to when I'm back home in summer. And for the past several days I've been listening to 15 minute programmes that tell the stories of 'green pioneers', individuals who began campaigning about ecological issues many years ago.

The broadcast about Chico Mendes, (chico mendes death - Google Search) and his eventual murder, was one that got me wondering - are these guys literally 'inspired by spirit' to campaign the way they have to try to save our world from an unpromising future? Are the actions of such campaigners literally spiritually-inspired? Examples of the way our friends unseen can intervene in our physical dimension?

So, Mikey, question 1 is asking whether individuals such as Mendes and schoolgirl Thunberg are being guided/inspired/encouraged/motivated because they already had a passion about those so-called green issues?

Question 2 is did they (or others similarly motivated) incarnate with that passion, as individuals with a 'mission' to get us ordinary folk motivated and moved to support calls for change?

If the answer to question 2 is 'no' then Question 3 must be to ask if they were inspired by our friends in spirit to campaign the way they have?

Question 4 is to ask, Mikey, whether many individuals incarnate with missions to help us in our world and if so whether it's been the way that those 'overseeing' events in our world have always intervened in such ways and without our awareness?

Audrey A and Mike_J_Collie like this.