1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Luna!
    Nice to hear from you! (And thank you!) I am doing well! Hope you are too!
    1. Mikey tells me our relationships are our relationships! That never changes. Those experiences shared are with us forever! That loving bond continues and absolutely is passionate according to Mikey. He continues to tell me how beautiful the reunions are when we return home! :)
    2. Yes, we have fun according to Mikey! Mikey tells me that what we enjoy here we can enjoy there. He has our dogs and tells me they act exactly the same! Our personalities do not change according to Mikey. (I will tell you that Mikey has his same humor he had when he was here, and that is huge validation for me!) Mikey says the afterlife dimensions are much more brilliant in vegetation and beauty. Colors and foliage are amazing. There are mountains, there are streams, etc. Yes, we do work there which may seem more serious, but we have fun too according to Mikey!
    But we need to respect life here and do our best with our journeys for our spiritual growth. But when it comes time to return Home, sounds like there will be quite the party, so Mikey tells me! :) I want 70's and 80's music...just sayin! Haha!
    Carol and Mikey " in Spirit"

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for your consideration, Carol - I appreciate it. I also appreciate that you are in full-time, demanding work and that must be exhausting. Your role as Mikey's channel and scribe must also demand much concentration and concentration. I'm going to step back and leave the floor clear for others to ask their questions. It's less important for me and anyway before too long I'll be able to re-acquaint myself with these details first hand.... ;)

Great answers about which I would have loved to ask more. ;) thanks to you both as always :)

3. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey!!

4. Luna

Luna New Member

Thank you both (you and Mikey) for your answers. Your answers never disappoint me. I second Mac in saying thank you so much for answering these questions after a long day and for all of your contributions.

Sometimes I let myself worry too much, but I feel content- your reply comforts me and has allayed my concerns. Thank you :) glad you're doing well at this time.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

An easy one promped by my watching Cirque Du Soleil on TV..... Mikey you know from recent experience what we incarnates enjoy for entertainment - plays, movies, TV, stage, races, sports of all kinds are just a tiny few.

So in the 'world-of-the-spirit', Mikey, exactly what entertainment do folk enjoy? As many as on the earth, fewer or more? Are there new shows being developed continuously as on earth? If so, by whom and what kind of shows?