1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

It took me a while to figure but your way is just fine. :)

interesting - I'm wondering if the changes he found in North America from the last time he was incarnate four centuries ago came as a big surprise. Wondering, too, why North America was chosen rather than elsewhere in the world?

Yes I follow and from what we've heard Mikey likely expected - all those years ago - to have finished with living in this world - and, I would guess, so did you, Carol..... ;) There are so many other questions that follow from each answer or there are when I'm involved! :D

Yes that's what other guides have told us. Perhaps both he and you were experiencing lives elsewhere rather than either of you having finished experiencing in this physical dimension. It's intriguing to wonder where he and you might have been over those four centuries between the 1600s and now. ;)

Wish we knew more about how..... ;)

Great answers guys - lots to ponder, at least for me. I've been mulling over this stuff for a few weeks. There's something just out of my reach right now but I'll keep at it. :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I think you'll likely remember my approach is that accounts of your personal experiences are irrefutable and - in my view - they are very illuminating. I do hope others see things similarly.

1. Picking up, then, on a point in posting #246, will you please, Mikey, give us some examples of your experiences in other dimensions before you last incarnated? (I'm avoiding using the word 'time' because we're told earth time doesn't apply for you but in the period between your earlier incarnation in the 1600's ET (earth time!) and the occasion you last walked this earth.)

2. If you hadn't recently returned to this dimension, what would have been the next stage of your journey?

3. After your present role has ended will you return to the point you left off to come here again? If not, what do you plan instead?

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Here is what Mikey tells me regarding these questions:
    1. Mikey tells me that is very rare. It it impossible? No, but very rare. Mikey tells me we need to realize that it is not 2 individual people or 2 souls. It is an individual consciousness / soul taking on 2 different life experiences at once in this dimension.
    2. Mikey tells me there are many places in other dimensions that we can carry out our learning experiences in. Human is a term for here. Whatever "shell" we are wearing for our vehicle in that dimension doesn't influence who we really are inside! It is our soul or consciousness taking on life in that dimension just as we do here!
    3. Mikey says we don't divide our energy into segments. It flows! Consciousness flows through the dimensions. Our Higher Self, our true knowledge of all of our experiences resides in the afterlife.
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. Luna

Luna New Member

Carol and Mikey- I'm so happy you have returned. I don't post a lot, but I lurk and your contributions resonate with me more than anything I have ever read. Thank you so much for that :) I honestly can't tell you how much you have helped me at times.

The last time we spoke years ago, you told me you were having some hard times Carol. I hope things are brighter for you.

I have read a lot of your threads and I know you've touched on these subjects before but I'd love to ask you more directly.

1. How do relationships differ in the afterlife from here? My family- my father and spouse especially- are very important to me. I know in the past you said your relationship with Mikey would remain the same- the mother and son relationship. Is that the case for most beings? Are relationships as... Passionate, I guess is the best word?

2. In the past you also mentioned Mikey doing fun things like playing with the family dog and even snowboarding. Is fun like that typical in the afterlife? A lot of the time, the afterlife sounds quite serious and I'm curious how similar it is to our world. Not that it should be all play, I'm just curious.

I apologize if these questions have been answered more thoroughly by you and I missed them. You have answered so many it's hard to keep track! :) I'm delighted you are back.

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Sorry I didn't comment on this last time I was on here. Sometimes I get home from working at the hospital and I am mentally exhausted. I can only handle a few questions sometimes on days like that, just fyi!
    1. Mikey tells me he has spent time in many different dimensions. Travel is easy (by thought, vehicle, or whatever), so why not?! What is available to explore just goes and goes according to Mikey. There are some interesting planets out there with interesting vegetation and creatures as well as vehicles. Mikey tells me that the "shell" of whatever soul energy is occupying it can vary greatly. He does mention that E.T.'s are really no different than us. They are having learning experiences and life journeys too. When their energy matches enough with our dimension, that is when they "appear" and we can see them. When that changes, they disappear just as quickly as when they showed up. They are not traveling from a planet in our earthly dimension, they are inter-dimensional travelers! Mikey also tells me he is busy having fun in the various dimensions of the afterlife as there is so much to offer. What you enjoy here you can do there. But also he does work on his teaching and work with his Elders on the 6th level.
    2. Mikey tells me he cannot comment on this as this recent life journey was a plan that was in place with work and effort involved. He was focused on that, and did not have any other concerns or "what-if's".
    3. Mikey tells me does not plan to return to earth at this point. He wants to enjoy loved ones as they return Home to the afterlife dimensions. He will continue in his spiritual work and teaching. Life and growth is infinite so we "keep on keeping on" with the progressions for advancement that presents. Mikey tells me nothing is ever set in stone as the potential is infinite. He wants us to think of how much things have changed on earth over the years with literally everything. That is no different in any other dimension! One thing that is constant is change.......but love is really the solid "non-changing" constant in the afterlife!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"