1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey hears telepathically through what I am hearing when he draws close to me in this dimension. (The movie example we have been using). But he sees directly with HIS consciousness. He does not have eyes that work as a "visual organ". Mikey tells me he is not seeing through my eyes, he is seeing directly into our dimension with his consciousness / soul / mind.
    Mikey continues to tell me there are so many factors that play into the ability to communicate. Openness, connections, emotions, love, spiritual ability, ego influences, society influences and religious rules, etc. It would be impossible to name one thing as an issue. I wish it was easier for people! I feel very fortunate.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I don't know how to break up a thread like you do for the questions.
    1. Mikey played string instruments (he also did wood working apparently), and tells me he was what would be more the Chicago area of the U.S. for location.
    2. Mikey tells me "time" between reincarnations can vary greatly with each individual. There is no rule. We also can learn experiences in other dimensions. It's not all just here! There are other places we can go! And we may do that in between.
    3. Mikey says once the plan was in place, it was easy getting mom (Carol) here. :)

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    I don't know anything about the ITC, or Salter, or Newton. Can you explain the ITC more so I understand this better as to what you are asking. Sorry, I don't read any of this type of thing. Thanks much!
    Carol

4. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

Sorry about the confusion, I'll rephrase my questions.
    1. Is it possible that one soul can split into two reincarnations? For example, one physical body is living in America, while another in England?
    2. Is there another human society living in another dimension instead of Earth?
    3. Can souls decide how much energy they bring into reincarnation and leave the rest of their energy in the spiritual world?

Thank you!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys - From what Mikey is again saying 'closeness' to this dimension is important for his being able to 'see' into it and it's my view that spiritual experience/progression is also vitally important. My guess would be that those with less experience / understanding of what's involved wouldn't be able to 'see' what happens in this dimension in the way Mikey can.

I find the whole notion highly interesting and as I mentioned elsewhere such aspects link to what folk ask about why their loved ones can't / don't return to communicate their continued existence.

thanks again to both :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019