1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Baob,
    Remember that Mikey does say that usually a soul will wait for their loved ones to return before reincarnating. Mikey tells me it is our "Higher Self" that makes that type of communication possible if an individual did return here quickly for another life.
    Mikey has said that sex is a physical act that is of the body. It is an earthly thing. Sex is not always associated with love. It can be an act of violence and control as well. Mikey tells me that in the afterlife, we don't have a sex drive. The exchange of sincere love in heaven / the afterlife if much better than any love act on earth. Mikey says that souls literally merge together with their energies in an explosive reunion of incredible vibrations of love! It is the most intense pleasure!
    There can be many components with dreams according to Mikey.
    I hope this helps with the questions. This is what he tells me!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys :)

I think I follow. If I'm right Mikey picks up your thought impressions telepathically and from them he's able to construct for himself an impression of what you are actually seeing. If I'm right it would mean he doesn't see directly into our dimension, doesn't see using his eyes as he did when he was a young man here. He does it by using the close, loving link he has with you.

I'll try not to be a dog-with-a-bone with this subject, Carol, but having told countless people how loved ones 'draw near', how they say they see and hear us, I'd love to better understand the situation from 'the other side'. It may also tie into the perennial question "Why haven't I heard from so-and-so?" because it's maybe hard to do and only those who have achieved a certain level of spiritual progress may be able to do it.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi, Carol and Hi, Mikey - I know you'll also be seeing/hearing what I'm writing. ;) Thanks to both of you for your answers. - neither could reply without the other!

Oh those are two intriguing points!
    1. Firstly - especially for those following the recently started 'music' thread - what instrument(s) and where / in what country/ in what setting did you make your living as a musician? I'm expecting members would love to know anything else you can tell them about that particular life.
    2. The next point is likely to be equally intriguing as it links to the interest that mamy have in reincarnation..... As you've said that was your last incarnation it gives some indication of how long there may be between incarnations - around 4 centuries earth time for you although we understand physical-dimension time has no practical relevance for you. It's very interesting.

Intriguing, Carol, but of course we respect your right not to talk publicly about what you know of that.

I follow - so it was somewhere between the 1600s and the present.....

So it was after ca 400 earth years that the plan finally came to fruition. There must have been a lot of orchestration to get you here first, Carol, at the right time before your son-to-be followed on. Was that tricky, Mikey, or straightforward and easy?

That leaves me wondering which events led to you coming, Carol, in readiness for Mikey to follow..... Very recent events or a gradual progression over decades or more earth time. Not that it has any relevance 'over there'! Ouch - my head hurts! :D

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

One more point is relevant here, from the viewpoint of my primary guide, Thomas, who is apparently upper fifth level in his own spiritual development. Mikey is far too modest to say this, but when I once asked Thomas through a medium how much above his own spiritual development level Mikey is, he said that Mikey's having done this amazing thing in taking a completely voluntary earth-lifetime in order to better help people here on earth has tremendously advanced our dear friend Mikey's own development, even far above the exalted level where he was when he stopped incarnating 400 years ago. Thomas said something like, "When I look up, I see bright lights like stars far above. The brightest of them is Mikey."

5. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your help, Carol & Mikey!

I still have some questions about the ITC information presented on Macy Afterlife: The Beacon.

1. The medium, Maggy Fishbach, who received the ITC, has an identical form on in the parallel realm, according to the spiritual world. Does it mean we all have parallel forms? If so, then what is the purpose? Is it true that one soul can split into two reincarnations?

2. Swejen Salter was a scientist who lived on another planet before she died, so why did she look human?

3. Michael Newton said his clients told him that souls could decide how much energy they bring into reincarnation and leave the rest of their energy in the spiritual world. It sounds like the "high-self" is a different entity from the incarnate. Sorry I keep coming back to this question, I was hoping Mikey could answer it for me.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019