1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

So do you, Mikey, telepathically hear (via your mom) what's going on at any particular instant in this dimension (even a movie) and then, from the impressions you gain that way, create using thought-like processes images to accompany the telepathically-transmitted sounds? Or am I way off-tack? ;):D

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey you'll know that folk are fascinated by the notion of multiple lives (reincarnation) and the recall of their past lives. I'm expecting you'll have experienced a number - perhaps a large number - of incarnations. Would you answer, please, the following questions to give readers an impression of how your lives panned out? I've tried to make my questions specific but please add anything you wish to broaden the relevance of your answers.

1. Who / what were you in the incarnation directly preceding the last one in which you manisfested as Mikey Morgan? How long ago in earth time was that?

2. Who / what was your relationship with your mom in that incarnation or the most relevant one?

3. After which incarnation did you begin to develop the plan that eventually resulted in you helping us here and helping others elsewhere?

4. How did the plans develop, who else worked with you on them? We're probably unlikely to know those individuals anyway so who were they and what did they 'bring to the table' as their contribution when 'developing the plan'?

5. Was the role you have in this world presently one that was foreseen 'a long time ago' or did it develop spontaneously or as a result of unforeseen, or even foreseen, events in this world?

thank you in anticipation :);)

3. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey! Also, Mac, I like your thoughtful questions.
    It's hard to understand how a person's consciousness can still communicate with their loved ones on earth after reincarnation. I remember reading about Swejen Salter from the website macyafterlife, and she said that the being would no longer exist in the spiritual world after his reincarnation. Salter also said that people can still have sex in the afterlife. Is that true?

I also wonder if people sometimes have weird dreams because those from their past lives are trying to communicate with them.

Does everyone have a higher self in the spiritual world? Can our deceased love ones communicate to the souls (higher selves) who are still living in the earth?
    Thanks!

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me he hears the thoughts of people. Regarding the movie, Mikey says he hears my thoughts as to what I'm hearing as I am watching it. Does this make sense? Now I might be confused! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Here are the answers to your questions. (At least most of them.)
    1. Apparently the last time Mikey was here was in the 1600's, so he tells me. He was a musician. Obviously his love for music continued. It was a fun and easy life journey according to Mikey.
    2. I was also in that life so I am told. But I prefer not to go into that here on a public forum. Quite frankly, I am just doing my best to get through this life journey!
    3. Mikey tells me it was after the last lifetime here. Though it was not an immediate "thought". (Remember there is no time there.)
    4. Mikey tells me the plan was worked on with his Elders , guides, and members of his soul group. Roles were chosen (I was the mom, his dad, brother, relatives, etc. ) The goal was to establish communication between the dimensions for Mikey to be able to teach / give guidance. He tells me he needed to leave when he did despite how much fun he was having here to be able to work on the connection of the communication piece.
    5. Mikey tells me it was thought about from seeing the events going on here in the world. It is a group effort and there are actually many involved from many different angles!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"