1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

I am told by Mikey that they can "see the world" as we see it when they draw close enough to this dimension's vibration or frequency. Remember that everything is energy!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Kurt likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Juanita,
    Mikey tells me this is absolutely possible. We are connected to many souls here and there but often we are clueless of this when we are in our physical bodies. Loved ones from the afterlife dimensions can connect with us in the fashion you are describing. Love never ends! Chances are you have been with this individual here before, but maybe not. As we travel about working on our journeys, we are still very connected . Mikey tells me that never changes no matter where we are! You are connected by love. :)
    You are not crazy! (I thought I was too for awhile, but I've come to realize that this is actually how it is! We are cracked open !)

Juanita likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

'What Dreams May Come' I think it might have been.... I'd forgotten that, Carol - jeez old age sucks! It's an interesting mix of 'telepathic sound' but direct vision that Mikey uses to follow a movie etc.

Maybe, Mikey, you can explain why you can 'see' into our world but not hear what goes on - it's a bit like in the silent movie theatre but without a piano accompaniment! :D

Kurt likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me in general, our loved ones do not come back here until we all (the ones they are strongly connected with) have returned from this life journey. There is no rule as to when we choose to reincarnate. And it has nothing to do with any religious rules here. According to Mikey those are man-made. There is no religion (or politics) in the afterlife! It's all about love! If your grandmother did happen to reincarnate (though Mikey feels this is not real common), Mikey tells me she could still communicate to you through her consciousness.
    Regarding your question about mothers and their children having the strongest bond in the spiritual world, Mikey tells me that it can be, but that it is not "written in stone". We have so many relationships that we are not even aware of when we are living here. We have many strong loving relationships waiting for us when we return too! So it may not always be the case. (I know for me, I feel my strongest bond is my sons while I am here on the planet anyway!) :)

5. Carol and Mikey

That was the movie!! Mikey tells me consciousness is telepathic for "hearing". When we are seeing in the afterlife, we are using our minds . Through "thought" we visualize and it is 360 degrees. Thought creates! Mikey says for us to think about when we imagine something in our mind when we are here on earth, we can "see" what we are thinking about. It is a similar process if that makes any sense. There are things that we have imagined in our minds that have become a "reality that we can see" when we are here . That is consciousness at work according to Mikey.