1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me that phones are a great device to manipulate from their p0int of view. He tells me that technology was channeled in from the afterlife dimensions. Again he says that scientific consciousness / souls work on things in the afterlife and channel info into other scientific minded people (souls) here. Mikey tells me they can alter many things with these types of phones; use music, messages, pictures etc. to give messages. Do people believe it when something crazy shows up that makes a connection with them? Reminds them of a loved one who has passed? Mikey says they should!!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
    * I will be out of town for at least a week so I will not be around during that time,.....just fyi!
    Carol

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for that, Carol. :)

I can only guess at how much time and effort you will need to give in preparing for another book. All we ordinary folk do is just read it when all the hard work has been done! You will again be tackling a very demanding task needing the highest level of communication accuracy and it's not so very long since you began working as a medium - yes you ARE a medium! Even those with many years experience behind them would find it a demanding task.

A book that has greatly influenced my approach was channeled - yes even the author used that word and she was an English medium of many years experience - over many months. She told me the ideas came in what she called 'thought bombs'. She was highly sceptical and questioned details constantly before she was eventually satisfied the words weren't from her own mind.

When I remarked about the clarity and ease-of-reading of the many complex ideas in the book she was very happy because that had been totally her own work. Her guide provided the masses of details but it was she who sorted and structured them before eventually writing them up into a book. I've forgotten how long it took but it was quite a time. Then, of course, she had to find a publisher! All that will likely seem very familiar to you! :D

I hope you'll share things with us a little as the project gets going. :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for the heads-up on your movements, Carol. If anything pops into my head during the next week I'll just post as usual so I don't lose the idea (that can happen nowadays! :D) and leave you guys to answer when it's the right time for you.

That's interesting information from Mikey and seems to indicate folk should heed odd stuff happening on their smart phones - won't happen with me as I hardly ever use or even carry a phone and the one I sometimes do carry is a $20 non-smart one purely for text and telephony! :D I digress......

Those who remember me from earlier times may also remember I was far from persuaded by what folk were reporting. Now I am much more open to accepting 'strange' goings-on! :) (not everything ;)) Mikey mentions again here the aspect of ideas being inspired by spirit-side scientists/engineers in the minds of their planet earth counterparts.

Given the situation Mikey outlines of how these inspired electronic devices can be manipulated by folk on 'his side' then I say it's logical our loved ones are already being shown how best to achieve results. Mikey didn't say that in so many words but it's what I'm reading between the lines. ;)

Maybe a subject deserving a chapter in the new book, Carol? Have a great trip and safe travels. :)

4. Juanita

Juanita New Member

Hi Carol,

Could you please ask Mikey how Jack is doing? I think about him every day.

Thank you.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Carol's away for a week at least (see above) and will give an answer in due course but on previous occasions when Mikey's been asked a similar question, he's pointed out that unless he had some kind of link to another individual he's unlikely to be able to tell you anything about that person after his/her passing.