1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    I need to answer this tomorrow as I have to leave my home for a bit! Just FYI! :)

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! :)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thank you so much Carol and Mikey! I think about Rizwan from time to time even till this day. I remember feeling worthless when I first joined the forum and he was one of the first members to reach out to me and say I was his hero. That’s always stuck with me and I’m glad that we all are connected in some way.

Thanks again.

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I understand the explanation about the lack of any direct connection between Mikey and Rizwan. Does that then suggest that even for discarnates it's not easy - without there being a prior connection - to find another soul in Heaven?

Thinking about that situation, why would it be any easier to find one individual among the countless number in Heaven than it would be here in this world?

Or perhaps it is easier after all?

5. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

thanks, Carol - As always there is no urgency. As and when the time is right for you. :)