1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

As I understand the situation that Nirvana asked about 'soon' may mean in the next ten, twenty, thirty years or so - let's just say in the lifetime of the youngest generation on earth.

Ever since I started 'in the spooks' my companions have been talking about something 'about to happen'. Wishful thinking or communicated details? I don't know but things had better get their skates on if I'm gonna see them happen this side of the divide! :D

I have doubts, though, that the expected/hoped-for changes will be as seismic as their predictors like to think. My guess is that they will be progressive and small rather than 'in yer face' and unavoidable. Many small changes in many diverse places, perhaps the way it's been for ages with just an occasional sea-change. Major events whose effects are noticed widely but are transient and eventually slip into the background as other events take precedence.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Don't be down - my view is just my view and may be more likely to be wrong than right. Maybe it will after all be something major and globally life-altering, an event on the horizon of folk younger than me - that's the great majority of ALF's active members! :D

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I just wish Mikey said, "Yup there definitely will be the Event and it will be this year"

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you kindly Carol, it sounds breath taking probably even hard for us humans to comprehend.