1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Thanks Carol and Mikey.

It boggles me why certain people may feel uncomfortable with the notion of a blue print or chart that we’ve made to guide us on earth prior to coming into our earthly lives. We still have free will. We still make our own choices just with extra guidance.

2. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Hello,it's me again.One final question for Carol and Mickey.I often get ringing in my ears,(tinitus)and have found out that it could be from spirit contacting you.
    I was wondering if that was true.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Wow I thought I was the only one. I use to wonder if that was true as well. Would love to know!

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

As would I! But Mikey may not be able to answer this question completely, since we are talking about an aspect of the body and not seeking afterlife-related information. Let's see what he says....

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi All,
    I am going back to this post to help explain Mikey's viewpoint in regards to several questions that have come up here.
    First though, I just want to clarify a few things when I say something here. When I end a post with Carol and Mikey "in Spirit", that is 100% what Mikey is telling me. I change nothing. I am very diligent about this. I have done no research in this area and even when I was gone for 3 years , I did none. I was too busy trying to get myself back on my feet and where I am suppose to be in my personal life. I feel it is critical that I stay clueless on research except for what Mikey tells me. Also I am not saying that anything I post is an absolute fact; it is what Mikey tells me and that is all I know.
    If it is me voicing an opinion, I will put just my name.

Regarding our connections, again Mikey tells me it is through consciousness. If I am seeing a medium and I want to talk to Michael Jackson, my changes are pretty much "no"! I have absolutely no connection what so ever! If I am asking about a loved one who has passed , the medium is the go-between , through consciousness, to give me a message. Mikey tells me in this case, consciousness connects with consciousness. But there has to be some awareness, some consciousness connection for the medium to relay a message between the two.
    Regarding Rizwan, I had numerous exchanges with him on this forum myself, trying to help him. He told me he was going to try to connect with Mikey. Also the type of death (suicide) made Mikey aware of where his counseling may take place. There was a small type of consciousness connection.
    Mikey says to think of consciousness as "thought energy" that can travel .

Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
    We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Highlander likes this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Hello!
    Mikey tells me that is questionable and he feels that the 2 are not related.

7. Carol and Mikey

It's Mikey! :)

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hm.. so it would seem that Mikey is slightly on the fence then? (Rhetorical question by the way Carol).

(Reference to the tinnitus subject that was moved to a offtopic section of the forum)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  9. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Carol,
    So then Mikey is saying that there needs to be a connection between the person getting the reading and her/his dead loved one, not between the medium and the dead person? If I was understanding Convolution's question correctly, I think that's where he was having some confusion. I think he thought you were saying that Mikey was saying that the medium (3rd party) needed to have a previous connection to the dead person, in order to communicate with her/him after her/his death. I didn't take that to be what you/Mikey meant, but I think Convolution did. I hope I've accurately phrased what you're saying Mikey meant, and I hope you don't mind this request for a small clarification.

Convolution likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Poeticblue,
    I have not seen the posts regarding this. But Mikey continues to tell me he feels tinnitus ( being diagnosed ) is not related ( or caused ) to a spirit trying to contact you.