1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    1) Not necessarily according to Mikey. This is not always related to number of lives . Understand there are many other ways to progress ourselves spiritually and materialists are just getting hung up in the influences of human nature and society influences, etc. .....at least when it comes to this dimension.
    2) Mikey tells me this is not the only planet he has been to. However, Mikey continues to tell me that life lessons here are very challenging with potential for great spiritual growth. Our experiences and the influences of this dimension are very difficult at times. Love is really put to the test. Mikey likes the challenge, as does many souls. This is an excellent school with tough positive and negative influences.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Corey,
    Mikey tells me he feels we tend to put a "humanness" to God to try to get a better understanding of things. A father figure is often thought of as a man of authority or power in our eyes who is strong and can protect us. But Mikey tells me it is so much greater than that! Our human mind or thought process cannot comprehend the greatness of God from their perspective in the afterlife. It is all about energy that has LOVE as the basis. It is The Source of all that exists. Mikey tells me we need to think of God as something we have loved greatly here, then multiply that by an infinite number! It is beyond anything we can imagine! It is not one individual.
    That peace you find when you feel you connect to God is real according to Mikey. Just don't get hung up in the form, because it is too tough for us to grasp from our thought process. :)

Corey likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Joban,
    I am so sorry to her about your sweet pup. I too just lost my precious dog Mindy just last week. I am heart broken too! But Mac answered these questions well. YES, to the first group of questions according to Mikey! If you check back a couple pages on this thread, some of this is talked about. They actually can communicate through signs and dreams as well! In fact, they can come through during a reading with a medium too. And don't feel bad about getting another pup. They have no concern or "thought" about being replaced, because they are not. There is an understanding of these sweet souls that they are here to help us. There is a mission. They are teachers of unconditional love, if we care for them and love them too! :) By the way, you will see this furry friend again when you return home to the afterlife / heaven!

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Arodi,
    Mikey tells me when we first return to the afterlife, there can be confusion on our part. He actually describes how this was for him when he returned home. It takes an adjustment of our thought process through the assist of our spiritual guides. Mikey says that we are always "in the present" in the afterlife. Our "human thought processes" are softened, but never the love we have for others there or here!
    I (Carol) have a difficult time getting my mind to quiet down. I am a high energy person who is active and loves to be with others and have fun. I cannot meditate well either. But when I sit and relax, especially near water (lake, river, ocean) , I can calm myself and connect. I feel like I can see Mikey rolling his eyes at me sometimes when I know he wants me to settle in and quiet down my human thoughts to communicate. I get there, but some days are tougher than others! :) When I'm really tired, doesn't work well at all!
    Mikey tells me that we need to remember we are in human form with earthly influences that distract us from this ability at times.
    We should not get discouraged. But it does take skill to get this better under control.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I like this response Carol regarding animals. After my first cat died I remember going to my local pet store looking around in the cat toy section thinking about him. As I was leaving that particular section I saw an item drop on the ground from the corner of my eye. Sure enough when I went to go pick it up, it was a small dragonfly toy :D

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Regarding my post above, the dragonfly toy kinda looked like this :)

Attached Files:

7. mac

mac Staff Member

One simple question, Mikey. But first there's a preamble....

The principle of spirit-healing or spiritual healing has been pretty well explained over many years. Reiki healing I'm less persuaded about or maybe it's actually another example of spirit healing but being explained by its practitioners in other ways. So now my question.....

Does homeopathic medicine work at a level we don't understand or is it just a crock? ;)

8. jobun

jobun New Member

thank you Carol & Mikey. Carol, I am so sorry to hear about Mindy. (((HUGS))).

9. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hello again Carol.If you get a chance could you ask mikey has everything on earth got its counterpart in the afterlife ,and why is this?this subject comes up a lot in my reading of books.David

10. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

104-year-old Australian scientist David Goodall ended his life with an assisted dying agency in Switzerland. He didn't have terminal illness and didn't like his life without quality. My question is: is this kind of way to die considered as a suicide in afterlife?
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.