1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I did wonder why you were away, Carol, but thought it might have been work related.

Your 'pup' had had a long life but as you point out, even knowing all you do doesn't stop you missing the physical contact with that pet. But it does help a little knowing that she's being cared for by someone who loved/loves here as much as yourself and your pet is now healthy and happy.

You do know that, of course, but new members and 'lurkers' alike may not understand. So I'm glad you've raised the subject as I suspect there are many pet lovers who are broken-hearted over their pet's death but have no idea they are OK and likely will be waiting for them as they pass.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Poeticblue,
    Mikey tells me when we Astral travel, it IS a real experience that is occurring as we "dream", but this dream state is really us traveling. We use the word dream to describe what actually can be travel. When we remember a dream like that which is very vivid and we feel like we were absolutely there, it's because we were! Not all dream states are like this, but Mikey tells me that communication dreams absolutely are. We are in the Astral dimensions. It IS a true experience. The fact that you have such a good memory of it here on this conscious level solidifies this according to Mikey.
    Regarding cats as a totem for you, Mikey does not know for sure. But it appears there is some kind of a significance of that animal for you.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Thanks for your response.

Yes it was most certainly a real experience for me. I woke up and couldn’t stop thinking about it. I even tried going back to sleep to see if I can pick up where I left off in the dream/travel (which I’ve done before in the past) but was unsuccessful.

I’m wondering if my constant dreaming of cats has a past life significance? My daughter and I use to volunteer at a pet store to clean out the cat cages and let them out to play and I’ve raised a few cats as well, but the dreams I have about them seem like it has a deep significance. It’s all sorts of cats that I dream about as well. Besides my cats that are deceased, I dream about other cats that I’ve never had including (as I’ve mentioned before) white tigers. At one time a while back, I even dreamt I was sitting in a canoe with a black panther calmly drifting down a river. A truly incredible experience. I suppose one day when I get the chance, I may schedule a session for a past life reading. I think that will be the key for me truly knowing why I constantly dream about them.

In any event, thanks Carol and Mikey!

4. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey for taking time to answer our questions! I am sorry for the separation of your pet from you. She was 108 years old (15.5 x7) as human's age. I wonder if the life of an animal is pre-planned and has "exit points" too.

5. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

Carol and Mikey is there really a hell

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Yes! My sweet pup was an old lady no doubt! Good question that has not been asked. In fact, I never asked this myself to Mikey. So here goes: Mikey tells me our loving pets are of a different type of soul group , (which has been discussed here before). They don't have to reincarnate. They are teachers of unconditional love in general. When their "mission" is done , they leave. Mikey tells me they do not necessarily have planned exit points. Mikey says pets "know" when we are good for them to go, even though we may not feel that way at the time. I can say, that my Mindy helped me though the toughest times of my entire life. I now stand strong alone. And she has now left this earth. Crazy , tough, but true for me. But I know I will see her again! In the meantime, Mikey is sure enjoying her crazy fun energy!!! So I am told......he loved her so when he was on earth too!!!

7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Paul and welcome to the forums!
    Mikey tells me there is no hell, eternal damnation, etc. that is taught with different religions. By the way, I (Carol) am Catholic.... at least for now. Mikey tells me there is no religion in Heaven or the afterlife. Religion here is man made with man made rules with influences to often control people. *The one religion in the afterlife is LOVE!*
    God is all loving....therefore we can always improve ourselves if we want. There are absolutely low, negative vibration areas of the afterlife / heaven according to Mikey, but there is always loving guidance for us there to help if we want to improve ourselves! It is our choice, however. We are eternal beings. It is all about love! And we can improve ourselves.

8. Carol and Mikey

Poeticblue,
    I've had a friend who went to see a past life regression therapist and it was very helpful to her. I think there is absolutely something to this with you. Keep me posted.....
    Carol

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey:

1. Would you please give some examples of past extra-terrestrial involvement that led to significant changes in this world? (There is always speculation along with claims for this but precious few details that could be considered evidence.)

2. Would you please give some recent examples of such involvement? (That's if there has been any.)

3. How do extra-terrestrials act as 'go-betweens' when their involvement is considered desirable/necessary? Might they become involved soon in some way if the global crises on the horizon become a significant threat to this earth's survival along with that of its inhabitants?

4. Do extra-terrestrials have a role in monitoring our world and what we get up to?

10. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

Thank you Carol and Mikey that really helps a lot I too am Catholic and did was put in our head at an early age to do good or go to hell