1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for answers. The question of karma.
    There is one thing that I do not understand. A person living on earth, depending on his actions, accumulates positive and negative karma. But that's what I do not understand. If you take the ruler of any state, then during the reign he creates a bunch of laws that positively or negatively affect people. But after his death, these laws do not disappear anywhere. They still affect people. From what moment does a ruler stop receiving any karma because of them?

Kurt likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

I just learned about cryogenic technology and that the people who use it are still alive when they are frozen. For example, a patient has a terminal illness and they want to be frozen so that they would wake up in the future where advanced forms of medicine could possibly cure them. I read your answers to similar questions. But the answers were based on the discussion that humans bodies got frozen after clinical death was pronounced. Now my question is when a human gets cryogenically frozen when they are still alive, would the silver cord be kept intact(Some countries already applied the technology to alive people)?
    Thanks!

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

The severing of the so-called silver cord marks the point of corporeal death - the spirit, of course, does not die. If a body hasn't died then the cord is intact, spirit and body still connected and functioning as one.

If a body were to be deep-frozen without becoming a mush and with all the necessary mechanisms in working condition and undamaged by the extreme cold, then that individual would still be what we term 'alive'.

But it's a big IF. Is there any authenticated evidence that it's happened? I doubt it.

Kurt likes this.
  4. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Agree, mac.
    Any authenticated evidence? None that I'm aware of.
    I asked for the "play-by-play" of the entire process, and I fail to understand, and do not believe, that cells would survive the trauma.

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hello Carol and Mikey,

I wanted to give you somewhat of an update about a former post that I made regarding music in my dreams that has helped to guide me.

In the ‘recent past’, I’ve shared on this forum that I hear music in my dreams with specific lyrics pertaining to my situational matters. Yet when I look up the song after awakening, it never existed.

Last night, I heard the same reoccurring song in a dream playing repeatedly in the background of a school. In this specific dream, I remember walking into a cafeteria at a elementary school that I use to attend to when I was a child, and there were predominantly women dancing with streamers asking me if I wanted to dance. I hesitated at first, but then I obliged.

While we were dancing, they were saying to me that everything will be ok and offered me food to eat. On top of this experience, I saw an abundance of cats watching me in the corners of the room of our dancing area. Are cats perhaps a totem for me? Ive always been fascinated with them since I was a child.

Lastly in the off chance that I sound like a novice, what do you make of this? I know that the astral realm is a place to emote what your subconscious is feeling, but this felt more real than just a dream. I felt awake at the time, but when the dream ended, I woke up almost in tears realizing the events never happened on a conscious level.

So whenever you have the time, let me know what you think of this... any other opinions are welcomed as well.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me it is not clairvoyant. They are literally seeing them because they (the traveler)have matched their vibration up close enough to this dimension to be seen. Mikey also tells me they absolutely can show up in a "vehicle". But again, everything is energy based, What is a vehicle there, may not be a vehicle here. It is inter-dimensional travel. They are not flying in from a planet in this same dimension according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  7. Carol and Mikey

Hi all,
    Sorry I have been away for a while. Was taking care of a sick pup (15.5 years old) and ended up having to put that sweet soul down. I have been heart broken, even knowing what I know. Being in human form is tough! But I have pulled myself together. Mikey has her, and has always loved her to pieces! I know she is in a good place, but oh how I miss her greeting me with her unconditional loving ways!
    I will answer some questions tonight and will finish tomorrow. :)
    Thanks for being you!
    Carol

Kurt likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Interesting question! Never been asked.
    Mikey tells me , first of all, it is about intent. It is the intent of our actions that is significant. We can do things that may hurt another, not even knowing we did that. On the other hand, we can do an action or make laws with the intent of being in control or hurtful. That is a whole different "ball game" according to Mikey. So it is this issue then that comes into play after the person leaves the planet. Mikey tells me "residual issues" are considered when it comes to spiritual growth. When the rules / laws are no longer causing negative influences, those "karmic issues" stop according to Mikey. Leaving positive influences here that continue to carry on after we leave is a good karmic thing!

Kurt likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me no. A soul does not stay attached in that situation according to Mikey. Freezing a body ultimately causes corporal death.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys :)

It seems, then, that we - I - should not be too ready to discount accounts of folk literally encountering individuals not naturally living in our dimension. It also makes one wonder if accounts of such individuals appearing for the purpose of somehow getting involved - even if transiently - in events in our world are not necessarily as fanciful as I personally have suggested in the past.