1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Chris,
    Meditation in and of itself does not give the spiritual progression. It is our actions, choices, and how we love and treat others that ultimately makes the difference according to Mikey. Positive ways progress us spiritually. Increases our vibration. (Remember, everything is energy.) Meditation is good for us to gain guidance and to reconnect with our inner self. It is whatever works for any one individual. Being open and connecting to our guidance is definitely helpful for us . No one type of meditation is better than another if the individual gains the benefit of guidance that has love as the basis according to Mikey.
    I (Carol) never intentionally meditate. I float into deep thought as I relax, but it is not a forced effort on my part.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Michael,
    Yes, to your first question according to Mikey. And it can be valid. Many anxieties can be related to previous experiences we have had before when we have been in this dimension. Mikey tells me things and feelings from previous experiences can "bleed through".
    Religious rules, society and "the norms", influences of people, etc., all play a role in why things are blocked here. This closes people's minds when they get hung up in rules that are "man made" according to Mikey.

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    1. Mikey tells me our consciousness is everywhere, but it is specifically connected to our body with the silver cord so there can be energy to fuel and give growth and stamina / life to the human body (which is our vehicle while we are here in this dimension for our experiences and journey.)
    2. No according to Mikey.
    *I will be back to answer the other questions. Only had time for some today!

4. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey!!

5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    This is what Mikey tells me in regards to your questions. (I have heard of this term before, never knowing what it was about. Interesting.)
    1. Mikey tells me there are records so to speak, however, past, present and especially future is related to time mentality which is not accurate. Also to "have complete knowledge of what happens in the future" is being "all knowing" beyond all knowing. Where does choices with our free-will come into play? What about intent? Mikey tells me to know this ahead of time (which there is no time) is using our humanness to describe a spiritual record that is under different laws of structure.
    2. Mikey does not consult the records.
    3. Not used by him .
    4. and 5. Mikey tells me it is irrelevant on the human level. The spiritual records are for the "Highest of Knowledge" of the Source for further progression of development within dimensions.

This is what Mikey tells me anyway.......:)

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Sorry I missed this one.
    1. Mikey tells me no. Because of the strong influences of society, etc. in this dimension, Mikey tells me it is highly unlikely.
    2. Mikey asks "what is your definition of an "alien"? (Assuming you mean like an extra-terrestrial.) Extra-Terrestrials are entities on a journey just like we are according to Mikey. They too are spiritual beings and are part of The Source. So, what's the difference? They belong to a type of soul group as well according to Mikey. Can this spiritual being come to this dimension and have a "human shell"? Sure according to Mikey. The shell we wear is simply the vehicle we are using in this dimension. Love is still the focus.
    With ET's that are not specifically here, what makes it so they can appear and then disappear just as quickly to the human eye?
    Mikey says it is because they do inter-dimensional travel . They are beings from one dimension traveling to another dimension by altering their vibration. When their vibration matches ours in this dimension, we can see them,. When it changes, they vanish to our eyes just as quickly as they showed up! Again , everything is energy!
    This is what Mikey tells me. I'm just the messenger. :)

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Carol and Mikey, here are two more answers where - based on everything I have learned in a lifetime of research - you have hit the nail precisely on the head, and done it better than I ever could! Thank you yet again, dear beautiful friends, for the tremendous gift of your time and knowledge!!

8. mac

mac Staff Member

My guess is that pirimir refers to 'aliens' in the sense of entities whose natural evironment is one outside of this dimension, extra-terrestrials who have somehow incarnated as humans rather than in their native form/appearance in their home environment. I don't do science-fiction but it's what appears to be meant, albeit expressed in my own words.

But when any spirit individual chooses to animate the form of a human that resultant 'composite person' , one with body-and-soul, is then a human being and not an alien. Whether that spirit carries over into this world any influences - good or bad - from its former environment/incarnations is something Mikey might want to comment on.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for this guys.

I have often thought that what's said about the 'Akashic Records' is somewhat fanciful and misunderstood. But then I often think that about other subjects too, reincarnation and past-life recall being two notable ones. ;)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

Not claiming any credit here (;)!) but for a long time now I've offered an explanation similar to Mikey's.

What is harder to resolve, however, is whether folk discern using their eyes the native appearance of so-called aliens. Do some individuals sometimes see Roswell-type aliens actually in our own physical dimension? Or do they see them clairvoyantly, in a way similar to the way mediums and sensitives see our discarnate family and friends?

On that basis may I ask you, Mikey, whether aliens are traveling in devices ('space-ships') that are visible other than clairvoyantly - even though the beholders may not be aware they're seeing clairvoyantly? That question's based on folk debating whether physical contact with us in our world actually occurs, whether physical entities whose natural world is outside our own visit this world and directly interact with us humans.

That may be what pirimir was getting at.