1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your explanation, Roberta!

2. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

Sorry, but this question is still bothering me and I think I'll ask it in another way.
    1. Where is the living person's consciousness located? In the body, in the afterlife, or in both?
    2. Do spirits apply mathematics in their daily life?
    Thanks!

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  3. Michael Maxwell

Michael Maxwell New Member

It’s difficult for me to ask a question about how Mikey’s experiences life now without including a time based construct.

I imagine he lives moment by moment and he experiences and witnesses the effects of his actions in an order similar to ours. I also assume he doesn’t know the effects of his actions prior to making them.

Does vibration replace time in all these matters?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

1. Mikey will you explain in as much detail as possible about the 'Akashic Records'? [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records]

2. When do you consult them and for what reasons?

3. Would you please give some examples of how you have used them, especially in the context of our earth world?

4. What do they tell us as humans collectively rather than as individuals?

5. What is the relevance / importance of these Akashic Records?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Michael Maxwell likes this.
  5. Michael Maxwell

Mikey and Carol,

I've ready some books on the subject of past life regression authored by Michael Newton.

Can we believe recalled memories of between life experiences when under deep hypnosis? If so, why has the phenomena recently been discovered within the last few decades or so? Has something changed that was previously blocked?

Also, can past life memories obtained under hypnosis be valid, or are they just figments of an imagination dreamed up by the sub-conscience mind?

ChrisGreece likes this.
  6. Michael Maxwell

Nice. Sounds like your making a lot of assumptions about me.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I made that post 3 days ago and you just now responded although you’ve been logging in and out recently.

I will give you credit that you are correct that I do have my assumptions about you. Have a nice day.

Michael Maxwell likes this.
  8. Michael Maxwell

Have a nice day!

9. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey, I am wondering if you would be so kind as to give me some advice?
    If someone want to advance spiritually does practices like meditation or guided meditations or guided visualizations help ?
    Can Mikey recommend any type of meditation as superior to others ? Thank you . Chris.

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Coogie,
    This is way over my head! (Carol). But Mikey agrees with what you describe in the last paragraph. Especially the last sentence. You summed it up well according to him! The order, structure and arrow is based on vibration. Thank you for posting this!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"