1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Michael Maxwell

Michael Maxwell New Member

I don't want to give a "What does it mean to me." explanation. I'm hoping Mikey can give me an explanation of what's real, and I don't have to come up with a belief system to explain it away myself.

The reason I posted the article was to show an educated elaborate theory on the subject. I hope that Mikey can offer something potentially better than I can dream up. After all, Mikey has access to ideas and entities that I assume you and I don't. Something more objective from Mikey would be pretty awesome. "What does it mean to me." is really irrelevant.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Time and events are inseparable in this physical dimension but cause-and-effect are not time.

I doubt any of us three contributors think you're trying to pick a fight. Discussing and debating don't automatically lead to, or imply, fighting.

On the last point you may be right but focusing on time misses many other issues that have equalor greater relevance and importance to many of us incarnates.

I've been doing the last point for quite some years here on ALF. :) I often don't agree with others - even with Mikey - but we never fight.

I'm certainly not a believer and neither am I someone who holds back from challenging points.

No they don't. Religions expect adherents' to believe when they have neither evidence nor sound explanation.

Then you're in the right place on ALF to do just that. ;):)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

You don't HAVE to do anything here that makes you uncomfortable

It's relevant to help understand you but I accept you don't want that. Mikey will reply in due course. It looks like we're done with this conversation so I'll leave you to wait for Mikey's response in the C&M thread.

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi David,
    Mikey tells me that age here has nothing to do with where we are spiritually when we return home in regards to our "spiritual intelligence". When that individual returns to earth for another life journey, they are basically starting over from an earthly perspective. However, Mikey does say that there is residual that can carry on into the next life. These young children who are extremely talented in music or other things for example (playing the piano like a professional at age 3, etc.), have had experience with this before!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Storybud68 likes this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Michael,
    Believe me, I don't get this either! (Carol)
    I have asked Mikey to explain this in the easiest way he can think of, so here goes:
    First of all, we are in the human state that only understands things under the laws of time. Our brains cannot grasp it.
    Mikey tell me to think of a helium balloon that represents an individual that is eternal. We always are and always will be. We simply exist!
    Now think of all our life journeys and experiences. Our reactions (which are based on vibration) are added to this balloon.
    As we add to this balloon, it rises with the vibration that is high (more loving), or sinks with vibrations that are low (non-loving). But, the balloon is a constant and eternal being. Time itself , or no time, has nothing to do with what is added to it. Only our actions has bearing on what is added to the balloon.
    Mikey tell me time here gives "structure", but in the afterlife dimensions, it is vibration that gives "structure".
    The balloon raises with love , and sinks without! But, it is eternal and always is. Doesn't age. Is always present.
    Hope this helps some!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Michael Maxwell likes this.
  6. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Beautiful answer Carol thank you and mikey.its what I hoped he would say ,and how kind a person you must be to answer all these questions, its greatly appreciated. David

8. Coogie

Coogie New Member

I am a little bit of an amateur physicist so I can’t help wanting to add some thoughts about your questions about time. I think part of the answer is in the quote from the article you referenced, which is “Time no longer appears to us as a gigantic, world-dominating chronos, nor as a primitive entity, but as something derived from phenomena themselves. It is a figment of my thinking.”
    —Schrödinger, Erwin.

So he’s saying in our realm, time is not a fundamental property, it emerges as part of some other fundamentals of physics. An example is the so called twin paradox, where if your twin flies away at near the speed of light he ages only a very small time in the twenty years you have aged. General relativity says time is not a fundamental constant, it is experienced differently in different frames of reference. So to clarify what we’re discussing in this forum, it’s not time as a quantity, for this is already known to be fungible, it is the structure that we experience, the sequence of events where one necessarily follows another. We can use the term arrow of time, this is really the question. Both twins in the paradox experience the same arrow of time.

So what sets the arrow in a certain direction, why don’t we experience time standing still, or going “backward?”

The second law of thermodynamics is that for all processes, entropy increases. Time moves in only the direction that results in increasing entropy. This is what gives structure to our experience here in this universe realm. I’m not going to go into a discussion of what all entropy is here, it would take up too much time (pun intended), you can research it on the internet if you’re curious.

Anyway, I think the other part of the answer is in the statement “Mikey tell me time here gives "structure", but in the afterlife dimensions, it is vibration that gives "structure". The first part, time, which in our discussion is the arrow of time, gives our dimension structure is consistent with the second law of thermodynamics. Now more interesting is the last part, where vibration gives the structure in the afterlife. This is interesting on several levels but in the context of the question we’re trying to answer, I’m speculating here, is it possible in the afterlife there is something akin to our entropy but with a vibratory component to it instead of energy, that always increases? This would be completely foreign to us as a reality but as a concept is relatable, they also experience a structure, an arrow, it’s just driven by a different mechanism. Time to them, as an absolute quantity would be there, but would have no direction, the arrow of time wouldn’t exist, but time could move in any direction, like we can travel in any direction in our realm.

Let’s apply this concept to one of your questions “It seems to me, there has to be an order of events to have an experience in the afterlife just like in our current reality. Does Mikey deny this
    For example, a soul starts with a low vibration and eventually grows to exist at a higher one. This concept requires time. The words "start" and "eventually" are concepts of time itself.”

So the answer could be there is an order in the afterlife, a structure, it’s different than ours, based on a vibration type of entropy instead of our energy based entropy, and not possible for us to relate to regarding a picture of reality, but the concept of which we are very familiar. Our vocabulary to describe the order we experience is of course rooted in the arrow of time order we experience, so our words to describe the order they see is a Catch 22. We don’t have the vocabulary to describe it any other way. So the concept doesn’t require time, the concept requires an arrow, an order, a structure, which is the structure Mikey says is based on vibration.

This may raise more questions than it answers but I enjoyed digging into this a little so thanks for allowing me to participate.

9. Michael Maxwell

Michael Maxwell New Member

Thank you so much. This is thought provoking. I had a feeling that if time is non-existent then something else could replace it in order to give the reality "structure" as Mikey has indicated.

When Mikey snowboards in the afterlife, is he collectively creating a time simulation with other souls that enjoy this sport? If so, I could imagine a sort of time bubble would allow his linear progression from the top of the mountain to the bottom.

For me, this would make sense, as snowboarding is an earthly sport that would naturally require an earthly structure of time and space. I would assume time would be taken into the requirements in the same way the mountain is. It's part of the sport itself.

Is my thinking accurate? Could they have a simulation of time, on demand, when they need to appear or act together as if in an earth like existence, or does vibration somehow fulfill this requirement in a way that is impossible for us to know?

10. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for answers. Questions:
    1) I heard that there are people with telepathy, telekinesis, levitation. Does this mean that with an increase in the vibration of humanity, everyone will have such abilities?
    2) I read that now many aliens were born people to help humanity in spiritual development. It's true?

ChrisGreece likes this.