1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It will help, perhaps, if you will accept the fact that no one in a body ever has understood time from the eternal perspective. We come to earth with a limited subset of our vast, eternal minds, so for us to struggle to understand the concept of time from here is like your cat trying to understand the concept of weekends perhaps, or an ant trying to understand the concept of Tuesday. No matter what Mikey might say from where he is now, we simply don't have the mental range, the experience, or even the grasp of words to understand what we will easily understand once we resume our vast, eternal minds.

More than half a century ago - as I was just beginning to grapple with the time thing - I read a comment from an elevated being who said that the concept of reincarnation is best understood as a vat out of which each lifetime is dipped and back into which each lifetime is poured. Even all these decades later, this is still the only explanation of time and reincarnation that makes sense to me!

Kurt likes this.
  2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi Carol can you ask mikey how intelligence level works in the after life with regards reincarnation, if you died say age 3 ,do you stay at that intelligence level,and would you have the intelligence to reincarnate again with mind of a 3 year old?all views welcome ,not sure if it's a good question.thank you.David

Kurt likes this.
  3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

This is actually a very good point he makes ,I'd never thought of this before.