1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I wasn't teasing with that notion but I was playing Devil's Advocate to try to nail what's meant when "our consciousness" is referred to. For a long time I've understood that our physical body is linked to our soul/spirit for life, the eventual severing of the cord marking the physical death of the incarnate individual. At all other times it's the connection needed for our spirits to animate our physical bodies. (as Mikey explains below)

Now that's really informative and answers what I'd wondered about. The dream-time 'meeting' is a very close approximation to any experienced in 'real life'. The appearance and feel of one's 'animating spirit' (as I refer to it for clarity about what I mean) seems to be very similar to that of the physical shell it animates - our body. So it's essentially a meet-up of individuals who would appear to one another the way they are accustomed to.

That presumably means not every night.

The reason I asked that question was that some folk sleep very poorly and some appear to experience very little sleep. It's those guys and some others I wondered about - does their counseling come in some other way if they get insufficient sleep-time? We know that physical-dimension time doesn't apply to the etheric world(s) but I was curious to understand how much earth-time-equivalent is needed for counseling etc. Just a short while or maybe an hour at a time? Sorry if I seem like a dog-with-a-bone but I'm hoping others will find the explanation helpful and interesting.

Yes I can see how that would need to be the case.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Carol and Mikey,

Is it that we don’t astral travel every day/night, or is it perhaps we just don’t recall some of our travels?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I find it troubling you're saying reincarnation is generally our choice, Mikey. That implies sometimes it's not our choice even though you've later said: "....it's rare to be forced...."

That's not how I've always understood things so maybe you could enlarge on the whys-and-wherefores of situations when an individual is actually forced to reincarnate?

Nirvana likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Perhaps what Mikey meant was that reincarnation is encouraged? Just utilizing a different verbiage.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I was going just on the way it's expressed in the posting.

6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me we do not travel absolutely every single night. Outside influences can alter that. Also we may often not recall our travels. That is more individually based. I (Carol) feel you, Poeticblue, are more in-tuned to your travel. Some folks are not. But we do travel often.
    Mac,
    Mikey tells me people who are sleep deprived may have more earthly issues / struggles ( or they certainly can feel that way) as it does influence their guidance / counsel. It can be less. Sleep is very important as it is the time when our minds are truly free of outside influences.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

7. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

Hopefully I am understanding the purpose of this thread correctly. As I mentioned in my first post referring to dreams, I am new to all of this.

I've been watching and reading little bits of information here and there and the question that keeps coming to my mind is about climate change. Is climate change fitting into some grande plan or is it free will run amok? Is there some concern about what we are doing to Earth? I was learning a little bit about Delores Cannon(?) and she was mentioning 3 waves and more spirits coming in due to the nuclear bombing during world war II but I haven't seen anywhere if she had discussed global warming prior to her death and there seems to be a dearth of information related to it, in general, when it comes to the afterlife, spirit guide, and reincarnation information I have been pursuing. Thank you for any insights and thoughts!

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey does not like using terms as always or never in certain content of discussion about spiritual matters. He throws the word generally at me a lot....
    Mikey tells me that generally we choose to come here. Poeticblue's comment about us being encouraged is also accurate according to Mikey. There are more things that can come into play with this with the more lives we have here. He talks about the need for balance which may be known as the word Karma to some..(which is a whole other can of worms ...)
    Again he tells me we are rarely forced.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Nirvana likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks Mikey and thanks Carol for continuing late into the evening.

I think the upshot is that we may not routinely need to be counseled every night although it does appear to happen often. It doesn't seem important for most of us that we should recall such events. I'd guess that a lack of spiritual counseling is a distinct possibility for some unlucky individuals, their sleep problems and the outcomes being compounded by a lack of spiritual counseling because of their issues. That's really tough.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, Carol. As I've suggested elsewhere, words can get in the way.

I'm going to stick with the way I've understood the situation (unless I later learn why it's wrong) that for regular guys and gals reincarnation is down to personal choice assisted and supported by the counsel of guides and helpers. I CAN accept that VERY exceptionally a situation may come about where an individual is 'strongly encouraged' - forced - to return for reasons that are also exceptional but that such situations are so rare as to be discountable for us ordinary folk.

thanks, guys - great discussion! :)

Nirvana likes this.