1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. toughlove

toughlove New Member

Thank you so much for answering my questions! Interesting answers indeed. :)

2. Michael Maxwell

Michael Maxwell New Member

Mikey and Carol,

I'm currently reading your book, and I'm enjoying it greatly. It very much matches many other books on the subject that I've read, so I'm inclined to give this work the benefit of the doubt.

This begs to me ask Mikey some questions. I've learned that those on the other side can easily reach out to one another. If it's true that we are all connected, he may be able to get some answers.

My sister in-law's husband, Ed passed away a little over a year ago. He left his wife and two kids devastated. There was some confusion in their minds about his passing, and from what they have been told, no one actually saw the action that lead to his death. Although the cause of his death is well known, how it actually happened specifically is a bit of a mystery.

I wasn't present at the time of his passing, but the story I heard from those that were reminded me of a time Ed and I were together. I was told the words Ed said before his death. They matched precisely something he uttered to me jokingly once. This lead me to a conclusion about the situation in which he died, and I told my sister in-law everything that I felt I now realized.

My question is whether I was right in doing this. Did things happen the way I believe they did? Is Ed okay with what I told her?

To further confirm that your response is truly from Ed, please ask him one more question. What did he and I say to each other often as a joke. Here is a hint if he has trouble recalling: It's something that we are not.

3. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answers. Questions:
    1) Why, after death, are souls allowed to remain on Earth instead of automatically returning home? Because of this, evil dead people can harm people on Earth.
    2) Is there such a thing as magic?

Kurt likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello! Please understand that Mikey is not a medium, so unless he knows the people you are talking about, he almost certainly won't be able to communicate with them for you.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Michael Maxwell

Michael Maxwell New Member

I guess I'm a bit confused. Living mediums can communicate with people who have died that they never knew at all. I assumed a spirit in the afterlife would be even better at this, but this must be wrong. Thanks for your response. I saw you on Gaia. I'm enjoying your books.

Kurt likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Carol communicates with her son Mikey who is deceased and answers general questions about the afterlife through him. Personal questions that you may wish to ask Carol and Mikey probably won’t get answered to your satisfaction because there is simply no spiritual connection between you, Carol, and her son. (Sorry to put it bluntly)

Carol and Mikey is mother and son who happen to be able to communicate with one another even after his passing. Carol is not psychic so you shouldn’t expect her to have all the answers to your questions. However, their responses are accurate and generalized to help you with whatever questions or issues you may have, but don’t expect them to hand you detailed information.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Michael, I know this is confusing! Living mediums act as beacons for those not in bodies, who will then come to them when the living contact them through that particular medium. Think of the process as a living loved one phoning up a dead loved one using AT&T, which is in this case the living medium. Easy! As PoeticBlue points out, Carol is not AT&T - she is not a living medium - so in this case, you are phoning up someone in the afterlife using a non-functioning phone line (think of a kiddie phone, perhaps). Mikey is the only one she communicates with, and her function is a beautiful one: she gives voice to an extraordinary elevated being who is able to answer our questions through her. I know of no other genuine sixth-level being who ever has communicated with us this way!

So all the questions we ask Mikey through Carol should be about afterlife and greater-reality details. What do people do there? How does it feel to be there? And so on and on. I have personally tested Mikey's knowledge, and very extensively. He is absolutely genuine. And at this point, he is almost the only person I know whose answers I trust so completely!

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey will answer in due course but in the meantime the following may help.

1) Individuals whose bodies have died, those whose most recent earth lives are over, are neither allowed nor prevented from staying close to the physical dimension - they aren't on earth however. The idea about the so-called 'evil dead' harming those alive on earth is not what you may think.

2) Yes there is such a thing as magic - magicians perform their magic on stage for our entertainment! But please don't confuse spells and potions nonsense with the skills of stage magicians. And there is no magic of the kind that occultists and the like peddle. ;)

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Monika,
    Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond! I was having laptop issues and could not post, but now all seems to be working well!
    I feel Mikey more on the right side than the left. I use my right hand with the pendulum so that may have something to do with it.
    But it is a very distinct sensation. Then I get the goose bump thing going too! You just know it's them! :)
    Carol

Monika and Kurt like this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Bill,
    Yes, once you are in tune to this, it is a sensation that you know is them! It has helped me so much! :)
    Carol

Bill Z and Kurt like this.