1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Do we now have a connection to Mickey Mikey?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Can we be invited to the concerts?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

WE don't have a connection but his mom, Carol, does and Roberta has also communicated with him at times.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Concerts are available to everyone who wants to enjoy one. Invitations don't need to be sent out as our interest/thoughts are what link us to their taking place.

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hello Carol and Mikey,

I want to briefly share my most recent experiences when it comes to music on this thread and ask a question as well. Hopefully you or others can help me out.

At certain hours of the night as you know, I experience very lucid dreams, and as I'm experiencing some of them, I hear melodic chords and verbal lyrics in the background. The lyrics and chords are very crisp and clear to the point when I awaken from those certain dreams, I wonder if they were actually created in our earthly life. I will note at the fact that the lyrics are positive and stating me to move on from things that are troubling me in this current life.

When I awake from these dreams and do a google search on the songs I've dreamt about, nothing is shown that the songs I've heard in these dreams were ever created nor existed.

Am I communicating with my spiritual guides, or am I communicating with my higher self?

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  6. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

I read the book "Testimony of Light" introduced by Mac. It mentioned that the most effective way to help the spirits who are stuck in the lower realm is for the living human to pray for them. Would it work if they prayed for themselves is it because they don't know their own problem?
    Thanks!

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Poeticblue,
    Mikey tells me he feels it is your spirit guides that are communicating with you in this fashion. Mikey communicates with me often with music, though it is what I hear currently. I will wake up with a song "playing in my head" that has a very distinct message. Wish I could dream more like you! The fact that the lyrics are specific and help you here is clearly that it is a message coming through to you according to Mikey.
    Mikey tells me that music is a beautiful way for us (in the afterlife dimensions) to connect and communicate . :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me these individuals understand their issues, and that prayer is powerful as we are communicating and connecting. What is key, however, is these souls need to want to progress or elevate their vibration. Mikey tells me that prayer for souls who have no interest, ends up being wasted if no desire is there.
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi GoldenCat,
    Mikey tells me anyone can go to concerts. They are performed in dimensions that are very compatible with many.
    We can always make new connections in the afterlife according to Mikey.
    Mikey tells me he teaches to anyone who will listen.....it's always an open forum! :)
    Regarding your last question, it depends according to Mikey. There has to be some type of vibrational conscious connection for them to hear you. (Either from previous or current experiences here, or from other afterlife or vibrational dimensions.)
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!

10. mac

mac Staff Member

exit points

I've been considering this subject for a time. I don't ask much about myself - and I'm sure what I'm asking now also has relevance for some others - so here we go.

Here on ALF we've talked about 'exit points', points in life that we decide before we incarnate where our animating spirit - the 'real' individual - could choose to end her/his current incarnation. Mikey told us about his own exit after he was involved in a road traffic incident. Mikey had chosen a very early exit point to return to the etheric world so that he could communicate his guidance through his mom. So that sets the scene....

I've been lucky in life thus far. (and I hope that continues!) Nothing has happened - no illness, no car crash or other trauma - to provide an exit point. If I pass now, 72 in a few days, it might still be because I'd chosen an 'exit point' but it might also be down to simple old-age and/or failing health. So at long last my questions! :D

1. Might it mean that I had chosen not to end my life at an stage earlier than at its natural end? i.e. no optional exit points (as others might have chosen similarly for themselves)

2. Might it mean that others who have experienced all manner of potentially life-ending events - eg severe illness or life-threatening 'accidents' - may also have eschewed any exit point other than natural death?

3. If the answers to the above are 'yes' under what circumstances/for what reasons do folk like me choose NOT to pick a number of potential exit points and leave it to 'nature' to decide the time of our deaths?

Last edited: May 13, 2019