1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi Carol - there's nothing urgent about this question for Mikey. :)

Hi Mikey

Although I'm fast approaching a point where all my questions will be answered directly - after my passing to 'your side' - I also realise that by then I may have less interest when other issues are crowding my thoughts and emotions! So I'm asking now in order that I have the answer before I kick off my clogs.;)

In the UK recently there has been concern about organisations offering fertility treatment aimed at older women trying, or still trying after previous attempts, to become mothers. The percentage chance of fertility treatment success drops into low single figures the older a woman becomes and her eggs lose viability. There's concern that commercial organisations are failing to help them manage their expectations and are focused only on profits. That's the background.

Some women do not get pregnant when they are hoping to and it seems to me there are two obvious reasons. Firstly something biological isn't working properly, something that may, or may not, be resolved by medical intervention. Secondly it could be argued that not being able to experience biological parenthood may have been chosen as a life-plan experience by either or both parties. I'm asking only about that latter situation.

The man's sperm or the woman's egg (or both) may have to be sufficiently inactive to be certain pregnancy can't occur as a consequence of sex or there has to be some other pregnancy inhibiting factor(s). That being the case I am surmising the animating spirits of either (or both) individual(s) have the ability to bring such a situation about, for example by suppressing or preventing either the egg(s) or the sperms from 'doing the biz'. Or in some other less-obvious way preventing pregnancy occurring.

Am I anywhere near right?

Storybud68 likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Bluejayye,
    Welcome aboard!
    First of all, I just want to say that I'm so sorry that you and your wife are going through this type of loss. My heart aches for you as you work through this journey that has it's very challenging ups and downs. I understand the pain and the need of wanting to connect. I know our loved ones are close and they hear us and help us. I also understand how important it is to get that confirmation personally.
    Mac did a good job answering these questions as well. Mikey does tell me that grief is a very low vibrating emotion which does make "connecting" more difficult for them. They will go to others who they can reach more easily (because they are not in that deep type of grief) to try to relate a message. It is important to pay attention to what others say to you. Mikey does describe all this in the book with detail. He tells me they literally will telepathically put a thought into an individual's head and they will end up saying it to you. I actually had this type of thing happen with a stranger early on. I wondered how they could say something that sounded just like what Mikey would say.....well, it was because it was Mikey giving the message to them! Others may get dreams and signs. I never doubted anything that I was told, which then softened my grief. Eventually, I was able to be reached. Mikey tells me there is not a "window" of opportunity. There is always a connection potential. But when we are in much grief, it is harder for them to reach us because we are in a low vibrating state, and they are vibrating much higher. Everything is energy remember, and that includes us and our loved ones.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. Carol and Mikey

Mac described it well. I did that video long ago, trying to hold my one hand with the other to show as best I could that the pendulum moves on it's own without me moving it. I never do this when I communicate regularly. I hold it with one hand. The pendulum moves very precisely and aggressively . I hear Mikey telepathically now (and practiced this for quite a long time) but I always confirm with the pendulum, especially when I did the book and always when I'm answering questions here.
    I do not consider myself a medium really. I channel my son for the purpose of teaching and trying to help others. I just want to help. :)
    Carol

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    No kicking off your clogs just yet! Now to answer your questions....:)
    Mikey tells me there can be a life lesson here for both involved. As we know, the loss of a child, or even not having the ability to have one can teach us many things. Tough learning lessons no doubt!
    Mikey also tells me the physical body of the mother needs to be able to properly instill the soul / fetus with the nourishment and energy necessary to assist that physical body to grow and develop. Understand the soul of the newly conceived also contributes, but the mother has to also be able to contribute to this growth. The older women get, the less ability due to the changes that occur according to Mikey. The aging process is suppose to happen here for a reason. Mikey tells me it allows souls to come and go from our school here. We are not suppose to "live forever" in the same physical body in this dimension.

Kurt likes this.
  5. baob

baob Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

I was wondering if you could please answer these questions for me:

1. Some people say that there is no concept of time in the afterlife. I’ve also heard that our past lives and our current lives happen simultaneously. This doesn’t make sense to me. For example, Mikey has had many past lives before the one he just ended. That means there was a “before” and an “after”. I personally believe there is time in the afterlife, but I want to know if it’s true.

2. Mikey said that important events in our lifetime have been predetermined but also affected by our own free will and by other people’s free will. If that’s true, that what is the extent of the power of free will? If person’s life is predetermined to end in 50 years, can they live up to 100 years old if they live their lives disciplinarily and maintain their health?

3. Are people with psychic abilities, like mediums or those with OBE and NBE, higher level souls or were their skills predetermined? What is the purpose of children who can remember trauma from past lives? Do they know before reincarnating?

4. People say that patients who receive donor organs will also experience a personality change. Is the donor’s consciousness carried within their organs?

Thanks!

6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I might be able to help with the first two.

Time is made for us here. Metaphysically however everything happens at once. Its like a TV. Billions of pictures are playing at any given moment but you can only see one even though with the proper device you can see any of them.

It's like changing the channel in short.

As far as number two, of course you can if your soul desires and not your conscience. But it also depends on what you agreed to before you came here. Mickey was in robust health and did not want to expire. He had a snowboarding accident. So if you are healthy there are other ways to eliminate you as morbid as it sounds.

Some people die mysteriously. A great hip hop artist named speakerknockerz died at 19 from a heart attack. No drugs or anything. He was working on a car. No preexisting medical condition. He just had a heart attack and the autopsies are very conflicting. All we know for sure is that there were no drugs preexisting medical conditions or foul play. My point is that if it your time... Its your time. Another young man who died was named Ernie Davis. One of the healthiest people in sports history he could run a american football field in 10 seconds.

He caught tb and died.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I have no conscious intention of kicking off my clogs yet but my best 10K times are well behind me and I'm very aware I have far less time left than I used to have! :D

I must not have expressed myself clearly in my earlier piece. It appears to me there are three major reasons why a woman and a man don't become parents when they have been actively trying for a long time.

Firstly either or both may have a biological problem that's preventing conception and/or the mother carrying a baby successfully.

Secondly it might be that both man and woman are fertile but the critical timing of the fertilisation process is never quite right - bad timing and/or bad luck.

Thirdly it may be down to their life plan(s), the 'blueprint' of proposed, planned personal experiences we decide on before we incarnate. The man and/or the woman may have made a choice to experience not being parents, the heartache and the heartbreak it can bring and if so, how is that plan fulfilled?

A couple who are trying for a child will do all they can - maybe as often as they can! - to make it happen. Given average fertility and enough tries a woman could reasonably be expected to become pregnant but if the life plan is for that NOT to happen exactly how would the chance of her becoming pregnant be eliminated?

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  8. baob

baob Member

Thanks, Kurt!

Kurt likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    1. The "time" question has always been tough for me as well. I cannot wrap my head around everything happening at once. Seems impossible to me. Kurt did a great analogy of the idea. Mikey has used the TV set concept of trying to make us get an understanding of it. We are looking at one screen, but when we change the channel (which is changing a frequency) we see and experience something totally different but on the same TV screen. All the shows on the TV are going on at the same time. All the infinite dimensions are of a different frequency, but are literally in the same huge place. (Too big for us to comprehend.)
    Mikey continues to tell me that time gives sequence and order to events that occur in this earthly dimension. Therefore, our lifetimes here are "time based" according to Mikey. These are separate from the other dimensions where there is no time influence where we have experiences. Mikey tells me that in this specific dimension we are not living every life at once because it is under the law or influence of time. However, what we are experiencing elsewhere is a different story! Hope this makes sense.

2. Mikey tells me we generally have a plan for more than one "exit point" to leave here (earth). He took his last one. Free-will can keep us healthy, but when our time is up, it is up according to Mikey. Something will happen according to Mikey. (Kurt is correct!)

3. They are not necessarily higher vibrating souls according to Mikey. Skills are not always predetermined. We all have the ability early on according to Mikey. It is the influences of society, people, rules, etc. that can squish it. Are children's imaginary friends really imaginary???
    Remembering trauma, anxiety we have, fears , can all be from previous life experiences here. They can bleed through. It just happens . Mikey tells me there is no "planned purpose" of it.

4. Mikey tells me no. Our body is our vehicle that we use in this dimension. Our consciousness / soul is separate. (It attaches to the body by the silver cord).
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway.

Kurt likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me it is not so much about good or bad luck. It has to do with lessons. Understand the soul coming here has to "commit completely" to that life journey for a full term pregnancy and delivery to occur according to Mikey. He does say that the mother has to be able to assist with the needs of developing the physical body. An old lady (like myself) just doesn't have it! :)

Kurt likes this.