1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Peter,
    The answer is yes. (And thanks Mac for posting the other comments too.) This is a subject that often comes up here. Mikey continues to tell me that these individuals do need special help and guidance when they return to the afterlife, but they absolutely continue on and can progress. Understand we are to always respect life. But mental illness is a sickness just like cancer or heart disease, etc. Untreated, it can cause death. Also intent of why they took their own life is a piece as well. Taking a life out of spite is very different than not being able to handle the stressful situations of life with depression that is untreated. Also Mikey wants to make it clear that there is no eternal damnation (that is often taught in certain religions) for anyone. We can always improve ourselves spiritually if we choose! Life here is tough no doubt, but doing the best we can, seeking the help we need, and trying to be positive in our actions can go a long way according to Mikey.
    Hope this helps!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I am afraid one of my friends will go out soon due to that, but she won't talk to anyone and police wont help.... It is very depressing.

3. bluejayye

bluejayye New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey
    I'm new here and just posted on the welcome board. I admit I found this site in the book Flying High given to my wife after our son died 2 years ago (but shamefully have not yet read it...but I will !). My question has to do with mediums. After our boy died we sought out mediums in Lilydale, NY and did receive brief but amazing information no one could have known. Since then we've not received any signs lately from our son and are considering another trip to Lilydale. Is it true that information from spirits on other side may be easier to receive if some time is passed after death (as our grief may have been a barrier?)..and can one wait too long to attempt contact and so to speak 'miss the window of opportunity'? Thanks
    Bluejayye

4. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I'm sorry it was the death of your son that eventually led you here but I'm glad you did find this website and hope you'll find something here to help you. I do hope you'll read Flying High soon and I hope you'll enjoy the book as much as I did.

Your question is for Mikey but Carol is away this week and may not be able to respond til she gets home. In the meantime I have a few thoughts to offer - I'm a Spiritualist of 35 years so your posting has relevance for me and, incidentally, I also lost a son.

I'm glad to hear the medium you sat with in Lilydale was able to provide you with persuasive information but another trip to Lilydale couldn't hurt providing you manage your expectation. But first I'll respond to your question about time passed since someone's crossing. Grief can certainly hamper communication but there is no "window of opportunity" beyond which it gets harder. Trans-dimensional communication is instigated by our unseen loved ones and as long as they are prepared to try to reach 'through the veil' that separates our dimensions then communicaion can happen at any time that conditions are favorable. BUT not all mediums will be able to link with the same level of success - it may happen via one medium but not necessarily via another.

In terms of mediums I hope you find one who can link to your son and who can provide you with unequivocal evidence of his survival if that's what you're hoping for. May I suggest that when you sit with a medium you should not volunteer information - no names or addresses, relationship etc. The medium should be the one to provide those. You can ask her/him for more information if you're unsure of something but other than that try to just answer "yes", "no" or "I don't know / I'm not sure." The medium should expect only that from you and you will feel reassured that whatever information you receive hasn't come from information you've inadvertently provided.

bluejayye likes this.
  5. bluejayye

bluejayye New Member

Thank you mac for your reply and advice. Have you personally any knowledge of folks here at Lilydale?. Just wondering how to connect with the 'right one' next time we visit. My wife wants to sit with the medium I had last visit because of the information she gave. Is that a good idea ? She did seem to have knowledge of our son, but otherwise I don't know who would be a good fit for myself (or us) if we return.
    Bluejayye

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm a Brit and live for the most part in the UK. I know about Lilydale but not about those who present as mediums there. My caution is always that 'medium' in the USA may be a very different beast from 'medium' in the UK. In the US it's common to encounter the word 'medium' when what's meant is what we Brit Spiritualists call 'a psychic' and in the US is often 'psychic medium'. What I call an evidential medium - someone who provides evidence of a spirit's identity etc. in the US is often called a 'spiritual medium'. (There's a thread on ALF about mediums vs. psychics) I don't know if there are 'psychic mediums' as well as 'spiritual mediums' operating out of Lilydale but I expect there are. It's something you could check on..... You should ask for a 'spiritual medium' someone who gives evidence of identiy etc. and not a 'psychic medium' who may provide nothing more than psychic reading and/or personal counseling.

There's nothing wrong with sitting with a medium who you were happy with before. That medium is unlikely to remember much - if anything - from the last time but new evidence, different evidence, is what you should now be looking for. Without recommendations from individuals you trust I'm afraid it's a matter of going with you own choice of medium. In the US it's harder to find evidential mediums than it is in the UK where there's a huge network of churches and centres. Ironic I find because Modern Spiritualism has its roots in Hydesville, upstate New York.....o_O

bluejayye likes this.
  7. bluejayye

bluejayye New Member

Just have a quick freshman question about Carol and conversation with Mikey. This may seem redundant or obvious to many regulars here. But I am aware that Carol communicates via telepathic and pendulum. My question is when using the pendulum are the answers she receives yes / no (as most pendulum users describe) or is it a charted alphabet based / complete worded reply she receives? Thanks for restating the obvious....
    Bluejayye

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Take a look for yourself at Carol using her pendulum a long time ago.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78UotFSouY&feature=youtu.be
    You can also hear her explaining in interview with our website owner Roberta on Seek Reality Radio. http://webtalkradio.net/internet-talk-radio/2015/09/28/sep-28-seek-reality-flying-high-in-spirit-by-mikey-morgan/
    (see also http://webtalkradio.net/internet-ta...out-mikey-and-his-book-flying-high-in-spirit/)
    Carol began communicating with Mikey entirely using a pendulum but nowadays it's just as much (perhaps more) telepathic but she uses the pendulum for confirmation when she feels the need.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

That would explain the level of articulation. Carol would have to be a mind reader to get the answers she does with accuracy.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Partly in response to Kurt's above posting but also for anyone unfamiliar with Carol and Mikey I offer a few thoughts.

Firstly Carol is most definitely not a so-called mind reader and it's debatable whether anyone actually reads another's mind. Individuals I term 'sensitives' may be able to pick up on elements of someone's character such as their emotions and 'psychics' may pick up bits of information, the mechanism often referred to as psychic or auric reading. (That may also be the principle involved in Tarot.) And 'mid-reading' can just be trickery, a stage performance for entertainment.

Carol doesn't see herself as a 'medium' (not as an 'evidential medium' or 'spiritual medium' as it's termed in the USA) and she does not offer a service in the way some mediums do. But for me she does meet the criteria I use to explain what a medium is.

Most significantly Carol is a go-between for trans-dimensional communication. She brings to us mortals words from someone said to be dead. In Carol's case she communicates with her son Mikey; in the US that might be called 'channeling' but I consider Carol a 'teaching medium' - what Mikey communicates through Carol is intended primarily as guidance/teaching for others. Many years ago the C&M Q&A thread was established as a repository for answers to questions put to Mikey by ALF members.

The links in posting #328 above should be followed for more information.

Kurt likes this.