1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me we can take on similar behaviors or mannerisms from parents or grand-parents as we watch them going growing up with the experiences that we share together. But our true "character" is really ours according to Mikey. We can be influenced by others to some extent during the experiences that we share. But how we develop our character, and the way we act from "within", is based on the choices we make through our experiences as an individual according to Mikey. (Hope this makes sense.)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks for this, Carol.

Mikey's answer does make sense and I suppose many similarities seen certainly can be down to copied behaviors but many others are those particular to ourselves. As humans we perhaps see the similarities more than the dissimilarities of which there will be considerably more.

I suppose also that our innate characters may become greatly overlaid by copied/learned behaviors, the true character of any individual constained by external factors to a greater or lesser degree.

3. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for answers. Questions:
    1) Is it possible that a person forgave himself after the review of life, but his vibrations are not enough for level 3?
    2) I understand correctly that the more a soul has lived its lives, the higher its resistance to the ego? If the soul lives 100 lives, then it will be completely immune to the ego?
    3) Is it possible for Mikey to reach level 7 in our lifetime, or is it too short a time?

4. Luna

Luna New Member

Hey Carol and Mikey!

Could Mikey explain the ego? It is something I have read about from various different sources, but perhaps i don't fully understand. I find the way Mikey (and you too Carol) explain everything to be very easily understood.

Thank you for your time

5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Luna,
    If you go to page 53 on this thread, Mikey talks about ego and explains it quite well. Pirimir asked a similar question about ego back then. Let me know if this helps you.
    Carol

6. Luna

Luna New Member

Oh, I missed that. Thank you! That does help a lot and makes sense. That is essentially what I thought it was, but I wanted to be sure. Thank you both~ your answers are very helpful :) Happy Easter from Canada!

Carol and Mikey likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    1. Regarding your first question, Mikey tells me it depends on where they are at "vibration wise" regarding what vibrational dimension we reside in after we return Home. Forgiveness is important for us. But what dimension we "end up in" has to do with our total spiritual resonance, if that makes sense. Mikey also tells me we should not look at this as levels or linear because it is not layered. Rather, the afterlife dimensions are all over and are based on vibration of energy. Literally everything everywhere is energy according to Mikey.
    2. Mikey says not necessarily. Ego has to do with the influences we experience in each of our life times and how we react with it. We do gain knowledge through our lifetimes and get a better idea about handling ego, but we are never totally immune to it. With every life we experience, we still have to make a choice how we act. Free-will is still in operation according to Mikey.
    3. Mikey tells me he has a lot to do yet. He is not an Ascended Master.

This is what he tells me anyway!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

8. Peter Jacob

Peter Jacob New Member

I just joined this site thank you.

My question , my good friend Eric took his own life in March 2008. He left behind a wife and 3 small children. I believe the was 38. It had to do with losing his job. I prayer for him every night. He has come to my dreams once I believe. Will he be able to move on.

Kurt likes this.
  9. Peter Jacob

Peter Jacob New Member

Carol sorry to bother you. I am new to this site very new. I posted a question about my friends suicide in March 2008. Will he be allowed to move forward with his growth.

(Posting has been moved to this thread by admin.)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I realise that your question is for Mikey but it's a topic that has been raised many times.

Here is a link leading to a list of postings where the subject has been raised and where you will find responses from Mikey: http://afterlifeforums.com/search/6912158/?page=3&q=suicide&o=date&c[node]=41