1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

WOW!!!! What a picture! Take that for what it truly is! Amazing!
    Carol

2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Not quite sure what you mean by spirits having denser forms at "level 3". Mikey tells me there is no actual "denser forms" with souls / spirits. It is all about vibration / and how we resonate with our energy. It has to do with vibration. Mikey also says that he does not feel these "spirits" have a more physical consciousness . (But this is just what he tells me and I cannot prove it as fact.) Mikey tells me they are not eating a chemical as food.
    Mikey tells me the physical needs we had here eventually leave us when we return to "spiritual energy" and we reach that understanding of our true being.
    He talked about sex a few posts up from this.
    Regarding reincarnation, Mikey again tells me it is not very common to immediately return here. If it did happen and there is communication with a medium to the previous individual's life, the soul is aware of it subconsciously, through their Higher Self.
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey has answered your points so now I offer my own thoughts on certain issues.

The aspect of sex in the afterlife is one that's been considered at length on various occasions here on ALF and Mikey addressed it recently. It seems not to matter what spiritual progression has been made - the observation that human sex isn't generally attractive or necessary appears to apply to regular individuals at whatever level of spiritual progression.

Individuals are not reported as having more or less dense forms or more "physical consciousness" although it would be understandable if individuals have different rememberance, or continuing awareness, of their earlier experiences. It would be understandable - and has been reported by those living 'over there' - that some individuals may still feel attraction for certain foods and/or drinks and maybe it's that way for some concerning sex.

I've not read any references to claimed need for chemical foods so my view is that your understanding on that is flawed.

4. Coogie

Coogie New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

After receiving a sign I was hoping to receive some communication from my birth mother, something I have been asking for from her for some time now (reasons for this desire were in my previous posts on this forum) and the other reason is I want her to soften my sisters heart and have her contact me. But I haven’t received any communication from my birth mother (yet).

There are two passages in your book that say communication is quite possible, and this is exactly what I am looking for. I have copied them below.

from Chapter 3
    “Something that you on earth may not realize is that you have the ability to travel outside of your body at night. Your soul, your spiritual essence, can actually meet with us in another dimension. Astral travel dreams are dreams you experience that are so real to you that you feel you are actually with us. Well, you are! We are meeting in the astral dimension, which is of a higher vibration than the earth dimension, but not yet to the frequency of heaven or the afterlife. These are communications dreams, and you remember them very well.”

from Chapter 10
    “Communication dreams: These are dream experiences that occur that are so real to you that you can feel, see, and hear your loved one who has passed over. They are very vivid and stay strong in your memory. This type of dream often occurs in the astral dimensions, which are higher than the vibratory rate of earth and very near the afterlife levels. You are literally meeting your loved one there. The silver cord allows the living to travel out of their physical bodies so this can happen.”

What all advice does Mikey have for what I can do to increase the possibility of receiving an astral travel dream or a communication dream from my birth mother?

Nirvana likes this.
  5. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Questions to Mikey.

1) If I remember correctly, Mikey said that he had about 100 reincarnations. Probably there were male and female reincarnations. I would like to understand how the general character of the soul is created when there are so many reincarnations.

2) I read the messages of the dead through the mediums when they passed level 3, but still have no information about reincarnation. In the book, Mickey immediately merged with the Higher self and remembered everything. Does this mean that the soul can refuse to merge with the higher self or is it inevitable?

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Coogie,
    One thing to remember is that signs are one means of communication for them. I you just got a great one! This is one of the most common things I get for communication (besides how I communicate with Mikey). I rarely have vivid communication dreams. Though I did have one from my dad a few months ago....it certainly doesn't happen often for me anymore. I can have up to a year gap. Poeticblue gets many and travels a lot in her dreams. I think it actually disrupts her rest. I wish I could have more like her! Why does it happen for some and not for others? Mikey tells me that astral travel in our dream state, and to be aware of it, has to do with our ability to "disconnect" with our conscious mind that is focused on earthly things. It is drifting into our subconscious that can free us. This can be a challenge for many of us that can be deep in thought about something or have many earthly issues that literally keeps our minds too busy to relax out into our subconscious according to Mikey. Meditation , relaxing to gentle music, being outside in peaceful nature trying to free our mind of earthly clutter can help. (I guess I have too much clutter! :) ) Maybe a certified hypnotherapist can help.
    Also Poeticblue may have some ideas too!

7. baob

baob Member

Thanks for your detailed answers and explanation, Carol & Mikey and Mac!

8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Wow!! This is a great thread!!

I just updated myself on it.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Not sure what the exact number of reincarnations that Mikey has had, but he does tell me he's had a ton of them! (Remember he talks to me just like he did when he was here.) Mikey tells me through the experiences we have , our character develops and grows. It can change too depending on the experiences we have. Trauma can have that affect, for example. When we leave here, our character is at that given stage from that particular life journey. What we choose to do after, then will add to our development again of our character according to Mikey (with our experiences). Hope this makes sense. :)

Mikey tells me eventually everyone merges and reconnects with their Higher Self. Earth bounds, for example, are putting off this process. But it will happen eventually according to Mikey.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi guys

Building on what you've said, Mikey, I'd like to hear your take on another aspect of character. Often we'll hear someone say something like "He's just like his dad." or "She's just like her mom." etc. It may be physical resemblance which is totally understandable but does part of our character come directly from our biological parents or even from grandparents? Good and bad points alike?