1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    I need to answer this tomorrow as I have to leave my home for a bit! Just FYI! :)

2. Carol and Mikey

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! :)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thank you so much Carol and Mikey! I think about Rizwan from time to time even till this day. I remember feeling worthless when I first joined the forum and he was one of the first members to reach out to me and say I was his hero. That’s always stuck with me and I’m glad that we all are connected in some way.

Thanks again.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I understand the explanation about the lack of any direct connection between Mikey and Rizwan. Does that then suggest that even for discarnates it's not easy - without there being a prior connection - to find another soul in Heaven?

Thinking about that situation, why would it be any easier to find one individual among the countless number in Heaven than it would be here in this world?

Or perhaps it is easier after all?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, Carol - As always there is no urgency. As and when the time is right for you. :)

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh, dear wonderful Carol and our treasured Mikey, we have missed you so much!!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey

Kurt likes this.
  8. kim

kim Active Member

Hi Carol, my name is Kim Marine. I never knew you and Mikey. I heard of you on this forum, but I am pleased to know you now. I had an NDE in 1983 that was pretty intense. Now, as I live here things that are familiar (and I can only assume they're familiar since scenes from the NDE are lingering in my mind) are happening in my life that affect me positively, but then there are those times that are not so positive. Are they tests? I am committed to endure, but what does Mikey say about patient endurance? Everything happened in its own time during the NDE and all was well; the only thing was is that I wasn't living in this dimension at the time, and I knew I wasn't here, but I didn't know how to get back.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me that astral travel occurs during your sleep or sometimes in a hypnotic state, as this is when your mind can free itself from outside influences. Your consciousness is more "free to travel". I know he talks about this some in his book. Our silver cord allows this type of travel to happen. (The silver cord is the energy projection from our true spiritual being (soul) that connects us to our physical body here.) It is our consciousness that travels.
    Mikey tells me when he has connected with an individual who is astral traveling from the earthly dimension, he is experiencing ( and seeing) the same thing they are because it is their combined consciousness that is creating that experience / event. The example he gives is when we have dreams that are / feel so real (communication dreams) and when we wake up thinking , wow, that was so real that I could even feel the people that were there.That is because they really are there sharing that event experience with that individual .
    Our soul / Mind / consciousness is our true being and is energy. Our physical body is the vehicle we use during our life journey in this dimension.
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    Mikey tells me that NDE's are not a true and complete transition to the afterlife dimensions because the silver cord remains intact. (Death of the body occurs when the silver cord detaches.) Therefore, that experience may represent what is real in the afterlife, or it may not.
    Because of this, Mikey feels these are not tests from their perspective. We come here to learn through our shared experiences. Tests in general are not of God or The Source. We create the tests (or think of them that way) because of human influences or "human nature". But really, it is about learning through the experiences here. Mikey says a test can mean something is either right or wrong, which then has the component of judgment. But with life here on earth it is really either positive (higher vibration ) or negative (lower vibration) with the choices we make.
    We need to accept our experiences , challenges, and journeys the best we can and go with the flow. Mikey tells me it is for the learning that gives us spiritual growth AND all will be well in the end!
    Hoping this answers your question if we understood you right.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac and poeticblue like this.