1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Does Mikey think that some of us become attached to this world which causes it to be hard to search for and discover new ways of thinking? I feel like fear is a blockage for me. Thank-you. love, Kim

2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

3. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne New Member

Hi,

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum. But for question #3, I found it interesting from the book Life in World Unseen, talking about a celestial soul (the Chaldean)

Quote from the book:
    "I truly believe that the Chaldean is the merriest soul in the whole of the spirit realms. I mention this specifically because there would seem to be an idea in some minds that the higher one’s spiritual status becomes, the more serious one has to be. Such a notion is entirely false. The reverse is the truth. Light hearted merriment that comes truly from the heart, that hurts no one and is directed against no one to their detriment, but that is indulged in for the sake of making others merry, such merriment is welcomed and encouraged in the spirit world."

Would this be accurate, Mikey?

Thank you!
    ConfusedOne

4. mac

mac Staff Member

This is Borgia's book, I think? I'm assuming this is a question for Mikey so I've marked it that way although Mikey is unlikely to have read the book.

ConfusedOne likes this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi ConfusedOne,
    Mikey and I have not seen the Matrix movie. But Mikey does say that our relationships and experiences we share always stay with us. They are a part of us! So yes to your first question.
    Question #2:
    Again, no idea about the book you are talking about. According to Mikey, we only can experience the true afterlife dimensions when the silver cord severs and death of the physical body occurs.
    Question #3:
    Mikey tells me this is partially true. New souls (how you define them) are not making up much of the world now from Mikey's viewpoint. Many of the souls here have been here numerous times defore. And they will make change according to Mikey. Certainly one thing with them is they are not as judgmental to life styles and they are not being involved near as much with religions and the rules involved. Mikey tells me Spirituality will dominate.
    Question #4:
    They are different souls according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

6. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me there is great power in prayer. Who receives it? Individuals who it is directed to as well as guides, and loved ones. (Saying grace before a meal is "a ritual" from Mikey's viewpoint.)
    Praying for your Mum to pass quickly so she wouldn't have to suffer is not wrong, just as praying for her to get better. Mikey says the issue with prayer being answered in this situation depends on the individual's life journey and the lessons that are involved and that wanted to be experienced while here on earth. We don't know (or remember) that when we are here. There are lessons for the sick as well as the caregivers. Our guides try to keep us on track. This influences how prayers are answered according to Mikey.
    Regarding any prayers answered no matter how many are saying them , the life journey experiences and lessons are considered from Mikey's viewpoint.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

You are correct from Mikey's viewpoint! He continues to tell me it really can be challenging depending on the situation because we feel what our actions did. Mikey also tells me we are human and no one is perfect. We are here on earth to learn loving ways in various situations, some which are tough at times.

Cheryl Embrey likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me it is easy for us to get attached to things here. Society and peer influences are strong. Sometimes it's just easier not to question and challenge. Fear can be a huge block to openness and awareness according to Mikey. (He tells me constantly to not let fear get in the way. Can be tough.......don't want people to think I'm crazy!)
    Your welcome, by the way! :)

9. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me it varies. Many spirits lose interest in things here once they return to the afterlife. Exact details can become faded from Mikey's viewpoint.

10. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me light hearted merriment that comes from the heart is a good thing! Positive loving energy! It is very welcomed in the spirit world! The more advanced souls are not necessarily more serious according to Mikey. (Not Sure what you mean by Chaldean soul.)
    Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.