1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you for all that, Carol - It was very interesting and illuminating to hear how all your 'stuff' works out for you in 'real life'. :)

Chuckb66 and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    Mikey tells me it could also be your guides putting these ideas / thoughts into your head. :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks to both, you guys :) That's pretty darned specific and exactly what I'd been hoping for. :)

4. mac

mac Staff Member

ah, ha! ;) There are times when I have wondered about that..... :) Pity they don't also provide the answers - or perhaps they do but not in the way I might have thought.... ;):D

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

It's also interesting that those guys were somehow involved in those constructions. The details of how would be even more interesting....but I'm not asking Mikey to provide those! :D I'm guessing it was a long time ago when our friends unseen were experimenting with our physical dimension, seeing what they could do to 'wow the natives' and to baffle generations deep into a future that was then still to come.

6. Thank you Carol & Mikey your the best!

7. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Clarification to the question. Occultism teaches that the human soul consists of 7 subtle bodies. Is this true?

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey tells me no, this is not the case from his viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me that is correct. The soul commits to the undertaking of the incarnate life: then conception occurs.
    Question 2: No, according to Mikey.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me there can be more than one reason for an early miscarriage. But generally, the soul doesn't feel ready to take on that life journey in the physical at that time.
    Question 4: Mikey tells me we actually choose our parents and family before we come here. (He talks about this in the book .) We basically "discuss" our life journeys and what we generally want to accomplish before we come here in the physical. Our guides help us with all of this as well according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. Hello again Carol, Mikey and Mac, hope all you guys are enjoying winter and growing from all that is happening here on planet Earth. I'm happy to be talking with you all again! :)

My question tonight is...I know Earth and human life is all here for us to grow in our capacity to love. If I'm correct, this seems to be more about internal spiritual expansion than anything material we can do here.

But, I'm wondering if the things we do materially that are from the heart and for someone else's benefit while here on Earth have any bearing on our afterlives. For example, if we give money or food or material items to people who are in crisis and serious need, or a place to stay to someone who really needs it, does that impact our spiritual account? Is it the same affect as being a good friend or being kind or turning the other cheek to an enemy?

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.