1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Please post your questions at the end of this new thread.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    NovemberFlowers likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Carol and Mikey it’s nice to see you back. We certainly have missed you and we know that you’ve been busy.

Carol, I want to ask you and Mikey how Rizwan (a former ALF member) is doing in the afterlife. I really miss him and I can understand if Mikey can’t answer for certain how he’s doing, but I figured since he met him at the time of his passing he may still keep in touch with him from time to time.

Mikey mentioned him and I having some sort of spiritual bond a while back even though I only knew him through the forum. Whenever you and Mikey have the time, can you explain to others about how we all are spiritually connected? Mikey seems to give the most simplistic answers that make sense with the help of you of course. Any response would be great. Take your time. Thanks!

Nirvana likes this.
  3. Sapphire

Sapphire Member

I couldn't welcome you back in the previous thread, so I'll do it here. Good to see you again, Carol & Mikey.

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Welcome back, Carol and Mikey!

5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Carol, I have discovered your book through this forum, and plan on reading it. Thank you for making your presence here.

For those, like myself, who are seeking answers but feel they have not found sufficient evidence yet on what to think of the existence of an afterlife with our loved ones, have you been given any factual insight by Mikey which would be objective in nature and could serve to guide/inspire us in this search?
    Thank you!

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Out of bounds. Dear beloved Carol and Mikey, I urge you not to answer this question. Convolution is not seeking information from you, and if you try to help him he will just pick apart and judge your response by his own impossible standards.

And Convolution, I have told you that Carol and Mikey will not submit to being tested by you. Carol is a mother who knew nothing about any of this, and at his request she used a pendulum to write with her son in Spirit a book that the leaders in this field consider to be absolutely accurate and consistent with what we have learned from decades of research.. and even more so! He is our teacher now! If that isn't sufficient evidence for you that Mikey is genuine and doesn't need to perform parlor tricks for you, then you have just again proven that nothing will satisfy you.

Widdershins3 likes this.
  7. Welcome back Carol! I am a newer member here and have read through the previous thread of when you were here last. Glad to see you are back!
    I do have some questions to ask but have to think of where to start...

I look forward to reading your book as well! :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

We've been discussing elsewhere here on ALF the nature of so-called astral traveling. It's taught that this happens routinely during sleep and we've also discussed the reasons for that.

Mikey would you enlarge upon what part of us does the traveling? Plainly it's not the physical body part of us so exactly what part of us would you describe it as?

When you 'meet up' with that component of a human being during their sleep, how do you perceive it? Does it appear just like the human being it's part of or what?

9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Convolution,
    I discussed this some in my private message to you. Please post it here if you know how! I have no idea, not good with technology.......
    Carol

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hey Girl!
    Thank you for the warm welcome back!
    Regarding Rizwan, there is not a regular connection between the 2 , however, Mikey tells me that depression is often resolved well in the afterlife dimensions with the assist that is given. He is confident that he is doing well. Having said that, Mikey tells me the importance of depression being understood and treated here on earth for potential of further spiritual growth for that individual.

We are all spiritually connected: Mikey tells me we are all threads woven into the tapestry of the Bigger Picture of the Collective / Unity/ Source / God.
    Mikey wants us to think of how consciousness works. This is the example he gives: Have you ever had a time when you were thinking about someone, and the next thing you know that person calls you or sends you a text soon after?? Coincidence? Heck no! That is just one example how our minds / consciousness connects with others. Our thoughts (which is a type of energy) literally travel to connect with that other individual's thoughts!
    Obviously this is not the case if I am thinking of a famous movie star who I don't have a closer connection with at this time on earth. But, in the end (though there is no real end....), we are all connected in some way in this "consciousness fashion" according to Mikey.
    Hope this makes some sense...
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"