1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 1

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

YAYY!!!!

Dear everyone, please give Carol and Mikey the welcome back that we who love them have for so long been eager to give them!!

And dear wonderful Carol and Mikey, you know how much joy you bring to me. Bless you, and thank you for coming back to us ;-)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

This thread is getting on for 7 years old and is VERY long. With the very welcome return of Carol and of Mikey after a long time away from us I think it's fittting there should be a new thread for the new year of 2019 and beyond.

I hope members agree. :)

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, dear Mac, this is a great idea!

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Part of the original 'Carol and Mikey' thread Part 1 was edited by a former member to make it easier to read. It can be found by clicking on the image or link below.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.