1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 1

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Roberta, does this maybe give a hint as to why he has withdrawn from his earlier role here and perhaps elsewhere? Less and less involved now with these 'lower' dimensions? Less involved with Carol?

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No, he and Carol still communicate. I think that at some point they will be back!

Sapphire likes this.
  4. mac

Oh that's good - I do hope they return soon.

Not to tell the same story as before - that's documented - but to offer an updated perspective from Mikey on how things are for him now. I expect some members would enjoy more personal Q&A style threads but my interest is in hearing real -time accounts about what he is doing and experiencing, 'where' he is, what his role is etc. a couple of years on since we last heard from him on ALF.

I hope you'll be able to encourage Carol to return to tell us how things have changed for her since the completion of the book.

There are so many things of interest to me in the C&A journey and I feel sure of interest to many others. :)

Widdershins3 and Sapphire like this.
  5. mac

I don't know if anyone here can answer your question directly - or even if Mikey Morgan ever addressed that aspect - but you could try searching the C&M thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.