1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 1

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Roberta, does this maybe give a hint as to why he has withdrawn from his earlier role here and perhaps elsewhere? Less and less involved now with these 'lower' dimensions? Less involved with Carol?

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No, he and Carol still communicate. I think that at some point they will be back!

Sapphire likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Oh that's good - I do hope they return soon.

Not to tell the same story as before - that's documented - but to offer an updated perspective from Mikey on how things are for him now. I expect some members would enjoy more personal Q&A style threads but my interest is in hearing real -time accounts about what he is doing and experiencing, 'where' he is, what his role is etc. a couple of years on since we last heard from him on ALF.

I hope you'll be able to encourage Carol to return to tell us how things have changed for her since the completion of the book.

There are so many things of interest to me in the C&A journey and I feel sure of interest to many others. :)

Widdershins3 and Sapphire like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't know if anyone here can answer your question directly - or even if Mikey Morgan ever addressed that aspect - but you could try searching the C&M thread.

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Thank-you, Mac!:)

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Hi all
    I watched the video on the pendulum use. I really enjoyed that. I use to play around with the pendulum and will try some more.

Thanks for the video
    Kahlon

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit" here!
    Just know that Mikey is just as active as he was before, communicating with me on a regular basis! I call to him daily for guidance and help. I have been communicating with him for many of my challenges that I have faced over the past 3 years. He is always there for me. I am doing well again and need to get back "in the saddle" of doing Mikey's work. He wants to continue to help others and teach about life in the Afterlife and what "its" all about. Everything is energy as you know! So throw me a question!!

NovemberFlowers and Sapphire like this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’m kind of ‘fan girling’ here and I hope that I don’t come off over the top, but my Lord what a sight for sore eyes. It’s nice to see you and Mikey back. We certainly have missed you and we know that you’ve been busy.

The only question that I want to ask you and Mikey is how Rizwan is doing in the afterlife? I really miss him and I can understand if Mikey can’t answer for certain how he’s doing, but I figured since he met him at the time of his passing he may still keep in touch with him from time to time.

Mikey mentioned him and I having some sort of spiritual bond a while back even though I only knew him through the forum. Whenever you and Mikey have the time, can you explain to others about how we all are spiritually connected? Any response would be great. Thanks.

*Edit* I suppose I asked two questions rather than one. I’m just excited to see you both back :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm so pleased you came home - you've both been greatly missed. :) 'Speak' again later.

I'm so glad you're back. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.