1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 1

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

mac, thank you for your empathy and kindness. it's not your fault that what you're saying doesn't really help -- you're not saying anything wrong, it's just that nothing really helps me when it comes to this situation. nothing could, short of possibly seeing and speaking with my husband and having him tell me that he's ok and we will be together again, etc.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Thanks for saying that, bluebird. From what you've told us I do have some understanding how you feel about your situation. I'd usually suggest searching for a reputable evidential medium who might be able to help but even in the UK it could be hard to find one. Out here in the USA it's way harder as there isn't even a church structure similar to that in the UK and around which many such mediums operate.

I'm truly sorry I don't have anything else I can suggest.

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

it's ok, mac. I actually have located a medium with a good reputation and i feel that she is the one i should see if i see any medium at all, but i don't have the money to do so. and while i do plan to see her (or someone, at least) when/if i ever have the money to do so, what i really want and need is to interact with my husband personally, myself, to see and hear him and speak with him and listen to him and have him reassure me directly that he is ok, etc.

4. So Mikey says we plan our "exit" points from this world before we incarnate, how does that work exactly? Is it a knowledge of the far future, a manipulation of the body and events near the exit point? Does free will affect the time of exit, I don't mean only directly like suicide, I mean like lifestyle choices like smoking or unhealthy diets? What about medical advancements, are these accounted for as well?

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'm relieved to hear you're prepared to consider that route and I hope you'll find the money. I'm concerned now, though, that you're setting the bar way too high in terms of communicating directly with your husband -the mechanisms for that are few and such contact is not common.

I do hope that your medium is an evidential medium (spiritual medium) and not just a psychic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.