1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 1

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

In a recent posting I mentioned that I enjoyed your interviews and that in line with Andrew's proposal to have a Q&A type 'stickie' for you and Mikey I'd like to put few questions on subjects which ought to be of general interest. I hope this is OK and if so, could I start with this one? I'll write it directly to Mikey as I suspect that as you read them he'll get the questions without you needing to ask him. :)

question: We're told you're a spiritually advanced individual, Mikey. From your mom's interviews we've heard something of your 'work'. Do you spend all, most or some of your time in the 'lower realms' for this and other reasons?

question: Does your personal spiritual progress 'entitle' you to live in 'higher' dimensions and have you temporarily set aside that 'right' to stay close to your mother and to carry out the work you do?

(please note the ' ' marks to signify how things are often described - not necessarily what I'd say)

I hope all this is OK?

The following section and web address was added October 3 2013:

For anyone intending to read this long thread a shorter version with the most relevant postings may be found at https://www.box.com/s/uk70t2vneu2ujz8jnzwi where there is also an index of the subjects.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Amore likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

If it's okay with Carol (& Mikey), I see no problem with this being a sticky thread for them. I'll stick it now for you.

For anyone who is new here, or unsure of who Carol & Mikey are, please check out these two radio segments that Roberta and I conducted with Carol last year:

1st Segment - October 11th, 2011
    2nd Segment - October 18th, 2011

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac and Andrew,
    I just got home from visiting my younger son at college. It was mom's week-end so we had quite the time! I have decided I am way too old for staying out with these college kids! It will take me a week to recover! :) I am exhausted!
    Anyway, it is fine to ask questions. I will do the best that I can. I try really hard to say exactly what Mikey tells me. It is a slower process as I ask , type, ask , type and so on as I post. :)

Mikey tells me his work is to guide and teach through the veil . He is teaching "through" me. He posts through me to spread the word about the Afterlife. Apparently we planned this before we came to earth. To teach through the veil. He stays in higher realms but comes through when we communicate. He for sure visits other planes in Heaven. He visits other loved ones. But his knowledge comes from the Higher Realms. He has progressed to this higher realm from many, many works/previous experiences that he accomplished in loving ways.

Mikey tells me in Heaven, higher advanced souls are given the ability to move about if/as needed to carry out their work. He not only understands the Higher Realms, but he also understands the human challenges as he was so recently here on earth. That is what makes this different according to Mikey. He feels his messages can relate more to the average person because he was just here himself. He says that makes him a better teacher with what he is trying to do. It also helps significantly with validation of who I am really talking to. I have ways to "confirm" it is him. The questions I ask him to confirm it is him is only things he would know. Mikey tells me that Heaven allows this confirmation for my safety. He tells me it is important that I have this protection as my information needs to come from the higher realm for proper teaching to occur. He also tells me this work helps him to continue to progress spiritually. He loves helping others learn about the Afterlife and LOVE! :)

Mikey says to remember that Heaven is all around you. So when I call for him, he really isn't that far away! :)
    Hope this helps!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. Could you please ask Mikey if it's possible for me to communicate with my son? Thank you.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Thanks for that, Carol. I expected he wouldn't mind. :D

If I may I'll go on with one or two more questions? My intention is that they'll be of general interest, something that widens everyone's understanding. So....

questions: At what point does one's interest in matters relating to the physical world diminish? For example, what awareness do folk have of events which are big for ourselves and, as you're both Americans, what did folk 'over there' think to the events of 9/11/2001 or the Iraq war and Saddam? I suppose I should have asked first, are such events (widely) known about in the etheric dimensions?

These questions are to try to gain some perspective of the 'view' from the etheric and will lead on to others if that's OK? Please say, though, if it's gonna be irksome and I'll stop.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.